Review: Tammy AKA Cassie Location: ABE

Anyone whose followed along with my posts for any length of time probably knows I don't generally see conventional providers anymore and haven't for quite some time. This has solely to do with my personal preference for having sessions that don't feel like sessions. I can't, at this point in my life, deal with rigidly timed meetings and interactions that have a totally commercial "vibe" to them, for lack of a better way to put it.

For a very long time I have been "dating" strippers. Its certainly more difficult than just picking up a phone and reserving an hour with an agency gal or independent provider, but as I see it there are huge benefits. The reason for this is that one gets a chance to know them in the clubs, and for them to know you. They, in general, see only a limited number of people and, for some reason that still alludes me to this day, refuse to see themselves as sex workers. The positive side for me in that is if they can't bring themselves to see themselves as working girls this means they can't look upon or treat me like a john. The result is usually very loosely timed, or untimed, sessions that have very little commercial vibe to them. If you want the so called "girl-friend experience" [what ever the hell that means] I have found it in this way.

This also means though that I write few, if any, reviews because dancers pick and choose who they will see and my writing a review of one doesn't mean anyone who reads it will be able to go out and 1) find them in the first place as dancers move around and don't want their contact info published publically and 2) even if one did find the same dancer there is no way to assure that person they'd reach the same end result I did.

This case is a little different.

I was in a place fairly local to me, that's ABE [for the non-Lehigh Valley types that is the abbreviation used for the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton - PA metroplex]. and met a young dancer who is also a provider. Its an unusual mix of practical, more standard provider situation, with the benefits of the - lets call it the "unprovider" I mention above. She is not a clock watcher at all. We talked at the club but there was time for more talk where we met to conduct business. The good part of which is while it was conducted as business, which has the ease and practical overtones of seeing a conventional provider, it had none of that "vibe". It was very personable. I was treated like a lover, not like a client, and ... this is the best part and one that is important to me, Tammy/Cassie is either a consummate actress or she truly enjoys the sex she is having. My guess would be the latter.

Tastes vary so what is pretty to me might not be so to someone else but I can tell you I found her to be a very attractive woman. Blond hair, blue/green eyes and a very sly smile. She is not a hard body but she is fit. Size-wise she borders on being a spinner. She is a working dancer and wouldn't have a problem finding work in any club I regularly go to in NJ or PA. Take that for what its worth as a baseline for comparison.

The price point at $300/hr for a loosely timed session might cause some of you cheap bastards [hey, I said that with a grin] to balk but I can say that for that money I was treated to a most accommodating time spent with a young woman very much interested in getting me off and the fun and intensity of her looking for her own ya-ya's too in the process, doing all she could to assure we both had a marvelous time.

A second round [no I wont say cup, who the fuck has cups of sex... geeze that euphemism is stupid] was not only available but when she found out I was capable of it she insisted upon it. Though she was willing to let it slide if I hadn't been up for it and told me I could watch as she pleasured herself. Like I said, for me and guys like me a very fun experience and at this point it is only experiences that are worth my time.

Hence the review. I rarely get to share because the results I normally get aren't readily duplicate without the due diligence [like I said, my way isn't about just picking up a phone and booking a session] but this time I can pass it along because Tammy/Cassie is a provider and will see clients who contact her and pass muster with her screening process. [she may very well tell you to come down and meet her at one of the clubs she works at so you get a chance to eye each other up in a public place, as is what happened with her and I... not a bad thing since it gives you time to get to know each other better, but what precisely is her screening process; since I didn't meet up with her via an email or phone contact first, I am totally unaware].

So, to summarize, I can report that my session with Ms Tammy/Cassie was a lot of fun. If you are like myself and enjoy your commercial sex with women who aren't just service providers but truly enjoy their sessions you might have fun yourself. I know that I will be seeing her again.

Contact info: She can be reached at classycassie@aol.com or by telephone at (410) 916-1662.

Nice going, Thorn.

I suspect there would be many more reviews of stripstitutes if their custs were in a position to recommend them and reveal their contact info. Usually though, as you say, that isnt possible.

OTOH, someone looking to do this sort of thing at SCs basiucally needs to treat the stripper like he treats a gf while also holding the thought, somewhere in his brain but not too far forward, that it is also a business arrangement. I think that's where most (not all) guys who go to SCs - including many who go all the time to many clubs - have a problem. This MO is simply not for everyone.

Last edited:
Anyone whose followed along with my posts for any length of time probably knows I don't generally see conventional providers anymore and haven't for quite some time. This has solely to do with my personal preference for having sessions that don't feel like sessions. I can't, at this point in my life, deal with rigidly timed meetings and interactions that have a totally commercial "vibe" to them, for lack of a better way to put it.

For a very long time I have been "dating" strippers. Its certainly more difficult than just picking up a phone and reserving an hour with an agency gal or independent provider, but as I see it there are huge benefits. The reason for this is that one gets a chance to know them in the clubs, and for them to know you. They, in general, see only a limited number of people and, for some reason that still alludes me to this day, refuse to see themselves as sex workers. The positive side for me in that is if they can't bring themselves to see themselves as working girls this means they can't look upon or treat me like a john. The result is usually very loosely timed, or untimed, sessions that have very little commercial vibe to them. If you want the so called "girl-friend experience" [what ever the hell that means] I have found it in this way.

This also means though that I write few, if any, reviews because dancers pick and choose who they will see and my writing a review of one doesn't mean anyone who reads it will be able to go out and 1) find them in the first place as dancers move around and don't want their contact info published publically and 2) even if one did find the same dancer there is no way to assure that person they'd reach the same end result I did.

This case is a little different.

I was in a place fairly local to me, that's ABE [for the non-Lehigh Valley types that is the abbreviation used for the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton - PA metroplex]. and met a young dancer who is also a provider. Its an unusual mix of practical, more standard provider situation, with the benefits of the - lets call it the "unprovider" I mention above. She is not a clock watcher at all. We talked at the club but there was time for more talk where we met to conduct business. The good part of which is while it was conducted as business, which has the ease and practical overtones of seeing a conventional provider, it had none of that "vibe". It was very personable. I was treated like a lover, not like a client, and ... this is the best part and one that is important to me, Tammy/Cassie is either a consummate actress or she truly enjoys the sex she is having. My guess would be the latter.

Tastes vary so what is pretty to me might not be so to someone else but I can tell you I found her to be a very attractive woman. Blond hair, blue/green eyes and a very sly smile. She is not a hard body but she is fit. Size-wise she borders on being a spinner. She is a working dancer and wouldn't have a problem finding work in any club I regularly go to in NJ or PA. Take that for what its worth as a baseline for comparison.

The price point at $300/hr for a loosely timed session might cause some of you cheap bastards [hey, I said that with a grin] to balk but I can say that for that money I was treated to a most accommodating time spent with a young woman very much interested in getting me off and the fun and intensity of her looking for her own ya-ya's too in the process, doing all she could to assure we both had a marvelous time.

A second round [no I wont say cup, who the fuck has cups of sex... geeze that euphemism is stupid] was not only available but when she found out I was capable of it she insisted upon it. Though she was willing to let it slide if I hadn't been up for it and told me I could watch as she pleasured herself. Like I said, for me and guys like me a very fun experience and at this point it is only experiences that are worth my time.

Hence the review. I rarely get to share because the results I normally get aren't readily duplicate without the due diligence [like I said, my way isn't about just picking up a phone and booking a session] but this time I can pass it along because Tammy/Cassie is a provider and will see clients who contact her and pass muster with her screening process. [she may very well tell you to come down and meet her at one of the clubs she works at so you get a chance to eye each other up in a public place, as is what happened with her and I... not a bad thing since it gives you time to get to know each other better, but what precisely is her screening process; since I didn't meet up with her via an email or phone contact first, I am totally unaware].

So, to summarize, I can report that my session with Ms Tammy/Cassie was a lot of fun. If you are like myself and enjoy your commercial sex with women who aren't just service providers but truly enjoy their sessions you might have fun yourself. I know that I will be seeing her again.

Contact info: She can be reached at classycassie@aol.com or by telephone at (410) 916-1662.
Holy shit. I just stumbled on this. I'm sorry it took me so long, but Thorn, this is one of the best posts I've ever read. Thanks.