Review - Spring Valley NY

Bodywork Spa (845-578-9889)

My favorite attendant was unavailable in Old Tappan so I decided to venture into Rockland County and try Bodywork Spa, 251 Route 59, Spring Valley (opp library)

The building is in the rear, I was a little apprehensive when I pulled in and saw that it was located above a two car garage. I climbed the stairs to the second floor and knocked on the door. A cute Chinese girl by the name of (what else) Candy greeted me. She's in her early 20's and I'd say a 7.5 on the boner scale. She led me through the reception area to a room in the rear. This room was separated by two curtains. I said to Candy "no way ". I was not about to have a massage in a room seperated by curtains. Candy closed the door and assured me that the area on the otherside of the curtain was where the staff rested and was not used by the clients. Ok, what the hell lets go for it.

I undressed and layed face down on the table. She asked if I'd ever been there before (after discussing the curtain issue) and I said "sure, many times" and rattled off the usual provider names-Lee,Kim,Coco, you know- the typical stage name. Candy started the massage. Now guys, you can tell from the first touch whether or not its a legit massage parlor. You know what I mean, the rub on the back that does absolutely nothing for the muscles.Anyway Candy stands by my head and leans over to rub my back. I reach up and cup her cheeks with my hands. She responds with the soft touch right away. I continue to roam freely and cut to the chase. DFK, DATY, BBJ and FS for the remaining 45 minutes. Now I don't know if its because its a Sunday afternoon and the place is dead or if its because of my animal magnitism but I was able to have two cups of coffee easily.

I'm looking forward to a return visit in the near future. Candy introduced me to a co-worker from Malyasia, Emily. She looks like fun as well.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, there was no discussian or negotiation about tip. All she said was "you take good care of me, right?"

$50 at door, C-note tip.

I went to try this place out last week. Met w/a girl named Liu (or something like that). Overall, she was a 6, willing to do anything.

Tried for FS but was completely turned off by her odor, especially when she got in pos for doggie. Seems like a nice place but I guess you can't be sure or what you'll get.

Originally posted by jakcut

Tried for FS but was completely turned off by her odor, especially when she got in pos for doggie.
This odor you are referring to, could you be a little more specific? Did it smell like a seaport, or like something you step in, or was it more like that chicken soup arm pit smell? Sometimes an AMP will smell like kimchee if you go around lunch time.

When I visited I did not encounter any smell. One time at my favorite AMP, I encountered the seaport odor. For me, that is a turnoff.

Originally posted by jakcut
'Seems like a nice place but I guess you can't be sure or what you'll get.'
Regardless what you read anywhere in these reviews, YMMV.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Do cats follow you home from the fishstore ?

Do seagulls flock around your house ?

When you walk down the street, do your neighbors sing "Shrimp Boats A Cumin' " ??

Well, you need.........

Originally posted by slinkybender
Do cats follow you home from the fishstore ?

Do seagulls flock around your house ?

When you walk down the street, do your neighbors sing "Shrimp Boats A Cumin' " ??

Well, you need.........
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

bodyworks

I think they were closed down in that last set of raids in the spring valley area...... looks like rockland has dried up again

WOW! I just learned something...

The place you mentioned, WOW! Totally clueless that you could even GO THERE at that facility... I lived in S.V. all my life, live in PA now- 5 years, and just thought id throw out to you, i tend incall often in Nanuet, as theres no place like home...;)

Where are the incalls

Cookypuss

The place you mentioned, WOW! Totally clueless that you could even GO THERE at that facility... I lived in S.V. all my life, live in PA now- 5 years, and just thought id throw out to you, i tend incall often in Nanuet, as theres no place like home...

Where are the cookypuss

Sounds "fishy"

Fish odor isusually a sign of some type of vaginal infection. I am not sure which one, if I remember corectly something not really dangerous if you treat it early. But I am 100% sure it's STD. The trick is that some infections (like yeast infection) don't show on men, but we transport them from one vagina to another. The question is: if your wife gonna be happy?