Review: Sexy Little Asian Submissive Kat...Meowr!

To my understanding "finacial domination" is when you take a misterss shopping, dining, to the theater etc... on your tab. Yes it is like marrage in a way but not with your wife. Also it can mean you write them a check to an amount and they do whatever they wish with the money without your say. Just my understanding to the term.

Another Memorable Session

It is with great hesitation that I write this review of Sexy Little Submissive Kat. Why the hesitation? Because you will find when you spend time with her you won’t want to share her and you will want to keep this perfect gem all to yourself. I suspect that is why she doesn’t have many reviews posted. I don’t think any man wants to share this guilty pleasure. But in fairness I found Kat through an online review, so in the spirit of paying it forward, I post my review. I hadn’t seen Kat in a while as I was on a journey looking for other submissives and I was not happy with the ones I came across, plus I could not find anyone who measured up to the tiny Kat. So I reached out to her and set up a two hour session. I arrived at the location and Kat greeted me in her favorite outfit, her birthday suit. It’s funny, in all the time I have known Kat, I have never seen her in clothes. I probably wouldn’t recognize her if I did, lol. Kat greeted me like a long lost friend. She looked fabulous as always. An amazing, curvy, and petite body with an ass that screams out for play. Kat is such a unique provider. She is a combination of GFE and PSE all wrapped up in a true submissive. We started off with a good old fashioned OTK spanking on her fantastic ass and we took off from there. She is completely willing and suggestive. Every tool is possible. Every restraint is possible. Every toy is possible. Every position is possible. Her menu is wide open. Her BBBJ skills are unmatched, with plenty of attention to the boys and taint and plenty of eye contact too. The look on her face as she swallows is memorable. Her perfect pussy is hairless and tastes divine. Being inside her amazing ass was as wonderful as being inside her perfect pussy. Kat is a lot of fun and possesses a great personality. What is truly stunning is she genuinely loves what she does, which to me is a rarity. No going through the motions for her. She gives and receives unbridled joy. And she is developing a collection of other submissives that must be up to her standards. That will be tough for any young woman, because Kat is the best. She is the perfect woman and I would love to marry her. Except I don’t think my wife would like that, lol.