REVIEW:SASHA - Beautiful Spanish Freak

This is her ad
http://newyork.************/FemaleE..._wide_hips_20/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=12932926

There are more pics of her here
http://newyork.************/FemaleE..._wide_hips_20/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=12580790

This is the text:
I'm half Spanish and half American so that explains my sexy exotic look that can have you mesmerized. I strive to provide a great experience that will have you coming back for seconds that is to a select few that can appreciate a women such as myself. My beautiful Hazel eyes, sexy plump kissable lips and refined Natural Latin curves may capture you. However, once you meet me you'll fall in love with my sweet and intelligent personality that many have said will capture your mind, body, heart and soul.
I'm extremely sexy and naughty by nature and love to tease and please. I do look forward to exceeding your expectations and giving you memories that can last a lifetime. 100% Independent

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO SET AN APPOINTMENT. And please do not call untill u are ready to come...Thank you for understanding.
Pictures are 100% Real!
Incalls Only- Nassau County(Westbury)
Upon Request: B...B...B...Jobs/Fetish/ or G.F.E.)
(646)400-9702 No Blocked Calls, or Text At All!
Available All Day and Night!
Poster's age: 20

REVIEW:
I had been seeing her ad for a couple of weeks, in RVC, Lynbrk and now Westbry.
Basic 2 calls system. The room was in a upscale 3 star hotel in Westbury area.
First of all the pictures are real, recent and accurate. She looks better in person though. She is short, like 5 feet but was wearing 3 or 4 inch heels so she seemed taller.
She was nervous that I was a cop so I got undressed and sucked her tits to calm her down. That did the trick! Fee was $100 for 30 minutes or $160, with BBBJ included, which is what I went for. Nice BBJ with DT, then did doggie and mish. No greek on menu.

She had a small suite, a nice change from the small rooms the girls usually get. No rush, nice girl, would repeat

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the review.

I've seen her ad for a while too. She was also at JFK for a while after RVC. She mostly used those pics with the curly air and I'm sure she was using a different name.

What did her hair look like when you saw her?

She seems to change her name and appearance every few months.

I had called her about two months ago when she was in RVC but I didn't feel like going to the Diplomat, I think her prices were slightly higher then.

billyS

Reign of Terror
BTW, I saw a review of her on another board and the guy said to stay away.

He said the bj was uninspired and she was like a corpse during sex. Also that she had so much lube in her pussy he needed a towel to clean his hand.

Did you find any of that to be the case?

BTW, I saw a review of her on another board and the guy said to stay away.

He said the bj was uninspired and she was like a corpse during sex. Also that she had so much lube in her pussy he needed a towel to clean his hand.

Did you find any of that to be the case?
The BJ...was bbb and DT, good enough for me to enjoy...I've had better and had worse.
She did seem very lubed up, didn't bother me. With doggie, she was pushing back and into it. Mish was good...her legs waaayyy spread. BTW, I did "finish that way" this time LOL

Thanks for the review.

I've seen her ad for a while too. She was also at JFK for a while after RVC. She mostly used those pics with the curly air and I'm sure she was using a different name.

What did her hair look like when you saw her?

She seems to change her name and appearance every few months.

I had called her about two months ago when she was in RVC but I didn't feel like going to the Diplomat, I think her prices were slightly higher then.
Yes she changes her hair...last night was the straight blonde hair
BTW, she is traveling with the other chick Bubbles at the same hotel.

Last edited: