Review of Tina: Pink 1819 Ranstead

I do alot of business in Philly, and with the demise of CH2 things around town were a little dicey. They seem to be back in order, however some mamasan's left town, and a few of the places with new mamasan's have a different feel and attitude. One of my stand-bys was on Ludlow, and the mamasan and crew all left. I was banging a hot little thing named "Jennifer" there, bbbj and after the the third time she asked me to fuck her ass. Who was I to argue? Alas after 3 separate, very hot anal sessions, CH2 goes down the tubes and takes this place with it. I'll post an iso thread on jen's whereabouts, but here's Pink's story:
Pink is on a dead-end alley in the middle of a bunch of construction, worndown typical philly amp setup. No change in mamasan's or gals since the big bust. Tina is my usual there, about 28-35 yrs old, very pretty, firm, small (but fake) tits, nice ass, great attitude. Very nice BBBJ (not to completion), good ass-licking (she puts a condom on her tongue), let's you finger her coochie and if you get her warmed up with the daty, a very nice fuck. I recommend. There's an older chick there, who is very accomodating, big fake tits, but horny and willing. BBBJ and a good rimming (sans condom on the tongue) but she's a little old for me, I do do her if Tina is not available. Usually a third gal there, younger, prettier but haven't put the screws to her yet as she's only been around when Tina is available. Typical $50 Philly door fee, and $100 tip.

V. nice report-only popped in there twice long ago ('Japan Studio?') when they featured the older broad whose specialty was faking taking it up the shoot-and it was a good performance. My standard stop was also Happiness, the next street over run by Sue-a hostess with the mostess. She's long gone but I guess the joint is still up and running with the TS and fish tank, and bowl of candy right inside the entrance. Many fond memories there-always had a nice, accommodating bevy of lovelies.

Last edited:
The fish tank's been long gone and recently the mattresses have height. The candy bowl is still there. I doub't anybody but me has been downstairs. Din Din was nice there too.

The fish tank's been long gone and recently the mattresses have height. The candy bowl is still there. I doub't anybody but me has been downstairs. Din Din was nice there too.
Was shunted down under once-didn't know why-seemed to have plenty of rooms two-three floors up. It was the gurls' sleeping quarters right?-I remember half dozen mattresses lying side by side straight across with cosmetic cases, hair curlers and various beauty aids strewn everywhere. One of my favorite things to do there was not choose right away, but take a seat inside the little waiting area sipping my tea as the girls went to and fro-eventually a little eye contact would seal the deal and off we'd go up the stairway to heaven. Sue's graciousness made this delightful interlude (among other things) possible and I've never forgotten the vital importance of the mama's role since-the great one's are far and few between.

Yea. Washer's, Dryers, kitchen mama and everyone else downstairs. In my case a large group (business associates) were being treated upstairs.

CH1 would close for bachelor parties.

Obviously there's a lot of interest in new info on the

Philly AMP's. There's at least a half dozen well known spots. There have got to be more of you trying these spots and can review them. There were literally hundreds of mongers do the CH2 spot, they all can't have stopped mongering in Philly since CH2's demise. So come on guys, lets make a push to do some reviews of the Philly AMP's. Even if you need to take one for the team.

henry d:

With CH2's demise, a lot of members got banned. I suppose that's two reason's for few reports. Elections was another. Busy time of year for many is yet another.

Lot's of guys, including myself, are concerned about sharing too much info in today's climate. I have gotten good service at Brandywine and 4 Seasons. They are not CH2, but they more than satisy me. I am concerened, however, that nobody answered the phone when I called Brandywine to set up an appointment this evening. It appears as if another quality AMP will bite the dust.

Stopped by 1819 yesterday, there was a sheriff's lock

on the door and some sort of notice-looks like it's been out in the rain a while, but I did pick up "unlicensed massage, prostitution, etc".
I'll keep my eye on the place from time to time and report in. It's been closed down before-but I never saw the lock/bolt.