Review of Melissa

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/46216771.html

Saw Melissa this evening she has a few reviews on *** and none were good but i just couldn't resist her pictures.
Called and spoke to another girl and made arrangements to meet at local Motel. Drove around a bit in the parking lot waiting for her to come out but this was only cuz i didnt have my cell with me. Finally met her and she has a very young fresh look i wouldnt give her a 10 not even a 8 but 7 in looks and 7 in body but youthful and fresh is best way to describe her. We talk about the fact that she had two bad and i mean very bad reviews but i wouldnt let them get in the way i told her that i would make my own judgements.
She said at start no kissing ( which if you are into kissing hookers look somewhere else) and no greek. Nothing that i was excepting or looking for anyway. Everthing is covered which now a days is best and she does allow BODY SHOTS as she put it but no facials.
Start with DATY and then she BJ and then cowgirl and then doggie and then 69 and it was all over as that is all i needed to blow the stack. All in all i think the prior reviews might have been to hide a good thing. Not saying she is awesome but not bad for 30 mins 1.3 or 60 1.8. Anything else i forgot i will be glad to add.

This was Nassau County. Seemed not to be rushed either which was a plus.

Last edited:
Thanx for the review

Just read a Third Negative review of her on *** and i am wondering if i am mistaken about her. Wish someone on UG would see her and compare notes. Wondering if it is possible people would post Negative reviews for a reason even though it really wasnt that way.

weird cause this chick looks like someone i know. like really know but i doubt shes into this shit.

She Told me where she is from. So tell me what state you know her from i will tell you if you are right.