Review of Diana

This is a copy of a review I posted in Bar girl thread. It was suggested that these reviews be shown under seperate threads so they would be easier to find.

Diana
I will say I have only had multi hour and overnighters with her so YMMV as I have seen reviews of her that were not great. I have always enjoyed my time with her and even setup a few friends to see her and they were happy.
I am posting her review because her rates are allot lower than many Vegas Independents and she also offers incall. She has a home for just that purpose not far off the strip. She even has an 800 phone number to call her and she has always answered herself. She is Blonde and I would say middle to late 30’s in age. She has a great body and at least with me is open to anything. Her breasts are natural and has fantastic pencil eraser nipples. She is trimmed not shaved. Multiple pops no problem. She is the quiet type but opens up more after you get to know her. My last encounter with her was for 4 hours which included having dinner together. Donation $$$$$$. I was very happy as usual. Encounter included DFK, DATY, BBBJTC, & multiple positions. As many pops as I wanted were available. Check her site as she has special rates for an hour before 10 PM. I think 195 and 245 for after 10.
http://xxxdianaxxx.com/

Sorry I did not get you this info before you left. I will continue to post reviews here under seperate threads so they are easy to find. As soon as I get some time I will post a few more.