Review of Candy at ASSCON

First time there, and traffic totally sucked going through the Lincoln Tunnel....place seemed to start off slow (arrived a little after 7) ran into slinky showing up with his leather big pimpin' hat.

Got hit up by Natasha a tall, leggy Russian with NICE boobs for a lap, but she kept asking for $20 a dance (and she said that "management" told her that was the price), so I passed (or risk the wrath of Casper, the not so friendly ghost when it comes to screwing up the market).

Later in the evening (around 10) Candy arrived, a gorgeous (by comparison) blond with nice, but firm, implants (IMO she was the best looking one there all night). Got talked into VIP, which only turned out to be a decent mileage lap (no extras, nope, she don't play that, she has her limits :() It was a little difficult to concentrate given that Bill F (he didn't look THAT big :p) was about 6 feet away grunting and groaning with Liquid (very much like going to dinner and watching them eat a two inch thick filet while your diet restricts you to salad with fat-free dressing).

Unfortunately, upon my return to the bar, my guest was getting a little out of hand (sorry JohnJ & Thorn) and I had to leave. It felt weird being that that was the first time I ever left this type of establishment with THAT much money still in my pocket (I was debating returning for the final hurrahs after dropping my guest off).

Kudos to JVJ for putting together a great gathering, and extra kudos to the bartender (he worked his ass off running from one end to the other handling the drink orders solo). It was also nice meeting M. from Club Antidote......although JFK is too damn far for me to drive.......LOL

Wish today was Wednesday....:D

I'm like a ninja....:D

But then again......you were too preoccupied to notice much of anything......the building could have burned down and you probably would have still been there jackhammering away.....

Last edited:
Originally posted by jseah
But then again......you were too preoccupied to notice much of anything......the building could have burned down and you probably would have still been there jackhammering away.....
Sorry for quoting myself, but the time limit for editing posts expired......

Now there is an image.......Bill dressed in a toga.......Rome is burning down around him......and he sits there with some girl stroking his fiddle.....LOL

First Club assoc nyc visit

Made it to CAN for the first time last night. Had a great time. Stuck to the 2/$20 and had a handful from different girls, most notable was Mercedes,dancer at Gallaghers 2000, a rather busty and attractive Italian, when I asked about the VIP she asked me about being a cop, I said NO and she gave me the menu; no bj, hr for $250 and fs for $350. Sorry, I said I was looking more in the $50 range. She politely told me she wasn't what I was looking for, so I continued looking and met Ilona, dancer at the Pussycat lounge. A slight of build German blond, who was very sensual. She took me to the VIP for $50 for a hr that lasted about 1 hour. Lots of DFK and grinding, she gave me her number and said she hopes to meet me next week The other highlight of the evening was meeting M (owner of Antidote) - very cool.

Re: First Club assoc nyc visit

Originally posted by steinbuster
Made it to CAN for the first time last night. Had a great time. Stuck to the 2/$20 and had a handful from different girls, most notable was Mercedes,dancer at Gallaghers 2000, a rather busty and attractive Italian, when I asked about the VIP she asked me about being a cop, I said NO and she gave me the menu; no bj, hr for $250 and fs for $350. Sorry, I said I was looking more in the $50 range. She politely told me she wasn't what I was looking for, so I continued looking and met Ilona, dancer at the Pussycat lounge. A slight of build German blond, who was very sensual. She took me to the VIP for $50 for a hr that lasted about 1 hour. Lots of DFK and grinding, she gave me her number and said she hopes to meet me next week The other highlight of the evening was meeting M (owner of Antidote) - very cool.
ah.......so THAT's who you were (I noticed her in the VIP room as I was leaving, and for the life of me I could not remember her name this morning)......maybe I was doing something wrong....she never offered me her number.....she asked for mine instead*....LOL.....maybe it's the cologne....do you wear Old Spice????

*she still hasn't called.....I guess I shouldn't wait by the phone anymore???? LOL

Last edited:

Now there is an image.......Bill dressed in a toga.......Rome is burning down around him......and he sits there with some girl stroking his fiddle.....LOL
Fuck it! Rome was rebuilt anyway.;)

Re: Re: First Club assoc nyc visit

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
dude, did you get a look at his lady?
nice, very nice.......

although she looked a bit overwhelmed with so many horny guys walking around with their dicks in their hands (figuratively).....

First time there, and traffic totally sucked going through the Lincoln Tunnel....place seemed to start off slow (arrived a little after 7) ran into slinky showing up with his leather big pimpin' hat.

Got hit up by Natasha a tall, leggy Russian with NICE boobs for a lap, but she kept asking for $20 a dance (and she said that "management" told her that was the price), so I passed (or risk the wrath of Casper, the not so friendly ghost when it comes to screwing up the market).

Later in the evening (around 10) Candy arrived, a gorgeous (by comparison) blond with nice, but firm, implants (IMO she was the best looking one there all night). Got talked into VIP, which only turned out to be a decent mileage lap (no extras, nope, she don't play that, she has her limits :() It was a little difficult to concentrate given that Bill F (he didn't look THAT big :p) was about 6 feet away grunting and groaning with Liquid (very much like going to dinner and watching them eat a two inch thick filet while your diet restricts you to salad with fat-free dressing).

Unfortunately, upon my return to the bar, my guest was getting a little out of hand (sorry JohnJ & Thorn) and I had to leave. It felt weird being that that was the first time I ever left this type of establishment with THAT much money still in my pocket (I was debating returning for the final hurrahs after dropping my guest off).

Kudos to JVJ for putting together a great gathering, and extra kudos to the bartender (he worked his ass off running from one end to the other handling the drink orders solo). It was also nice meeting M. from Club Antidote......although JFK is too damn far for me to drive.......LOL

Wish today was Wednesday....:D
Jseah

It was a pleasure meeting you as well and I hope to see you again soon. :)
M.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :)

Re: First Club assoc nyc visit

Originally posted by steinbuster
Stein

It was really nice to meet you in person, your a nice guy!
M.

Where is the next one supposed to be...I would like to go as a patron. After my week I could use a lapdance or two. Jseah what is this about BillFurniture not being so large???? Is it true?Sounds like everyone had a good time.

JohnJ good to see you again, nice to meet jseah, good to see Mr. Furniture again as well. Can't believe I met Thorn....good to meet other Met/Jet fans!

Interesting gathering to say the least.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Houston
Where is the next one supposed to be...I would like to go as a patron. After my week I could use a lapdance or two. Jseah what is this about BillFurniture not being so large???? Is it true?Sounds like everyone had a good time.
H, I went to ASS con. Big mistake.

ANYWAY, I am sorry I missed your calls Houston, ( I was in ICU) all night and day. But, give me a call and I will fill you in about ass con.

I got some shit for talking to my john friends. Accused of working ( like anyone will hire a fat dumb ass ho like me.. Get real.) That was very annoying, but I got amazing LD from this chick that spent 10 mins sucking my titties.. Gotta love that. Wish she had found my damn pussy instead.

Last edited: