Review of Alexis in Hoboken

I give her points for honesty. She simply expects alot and offers very little for it. I met her for a domination session. She made it very clear beforehand that for 2 Benjamins she would allow ass worship. During our session she laid on her bed while I did Asian on her for about a half hour. She smoked and showed no emotion, but I must say I enjoyed devouring her ass. She is attractive, though perhaps not as gorgeous as she believes she is. Since I wanted to be dominated her attitude did not bother me. However, she would not accomodate small requests such as making the light brighter or standing rather than lying down to receive Asian. I would repeat if she made a few small accomodations. Overall, a decent but not great experience. I found nothing wrong with her neighborhood, but it borders on a fairly bad one.

I guess to each his own. You guys really find her attractive? She looks like she's an overworked geriatric waitress at a diner who spends every break chain smoking and taking in too much sun.

Boys .....................Right on!

Thanx Keenx for exposing this Exotic Barbi ripoff! She sounds like a walking ATM machine. No heart, space age tits, and a personality to match. If she does not want to render service commensurate with her fees she should not be in the business! Who would want to see her after your review? Thanks for your warning, you have saved me valuable time, sperm and money!

great attitude from a crappy provider

After seeing her response it makes me glad I did not waste any of my hard earned cash. And I consider myself a well-off middle aged gentleman. Whether the price is $ or $$$ the provider is responsible for your good time. She referrs to crack whores as a lower than her species. Perhaps words like fraud, con-woman, cheat, bitch and a few others should be introduced to her and she might have a little compassion for the mentally ill crack whores who at least have an excuse for their predicament.

FYI this provider also hangs out on AOL, female companions chat room. She appears to have the same attitude and problem there as well.

Buyer beware.

Alexis not Alexus

Jaxon, don't confuse the two. Alexis works in Hoboken. Alexus(from the Bronx) works further north. Alexis is tall, Alexus is short. Alexis has dark hair, Alexus is a blonde.

Re: Re: Review of Alexis in Hoboken

Originally posted by xxxoticbarbienyc
I live in a very nice neighborhood, safe and discreet with a main gate that requires intercom verification, followed by a second intercom before entrance is granted , i live in one of many nice condominiums in the area "rough neighborhood"????ok
I`m sorry that your income affects your way of thinking , remember this is not a bargain basement and I deal with "upscale generous gentlemen only" which is clearly stated in my replies " I know this because I myself do not book my own appointments or answer my own phone , I have a receptionist to do that for me, however for the men of low income that read this review and agree ,please I need not be bothered with ridiculous
commentary by unsatisfied crack whore regulars , stick to your kind and I will stick to mine"upscale generous gentlemen" as for my webpage , this is not a profession it is only done when it is neccessary and worth my time.I require a donation per session "clearly stated " not per hour. I deal with men who recognize quality not quantity.
It is ridiculous that a "man " could post such a review about me for unjust reasons , he got what he paid for -no more no less
If he would`ve asked for an hour (from the beginning)he would`ve got an "hourly rate"
Every girl has her own price range,time,limits etc.
Thats just how things are , take it or leave it,now again remember I deal with "ONLY"wealthy older gentlemen that have "no" financial disputes towards me or my services.
PS by the way if you are a minute man "in bed" that is your fault
State exactly what it is that you wish , and i will see if I could accomodate it and how, as i always do.
Thank you for listening
anyone with ????? The one & only
reply Alexsis

*I* think someone's putting us on. *I* think somebody else registered as "Barbie" and wrote that post.

No crack whore could possibly be THAT stupid. And certainly no hooker earning $1500 an hour (according to the original post) could possibly be stupid enough to write this. (Could she ? Hahahahahahahahahaha)

OK Barbie. "Unjust reasons" ??? What exactly is incorrect about what he posted ? I notice that while you're complaining about it you don't tell us what is untrue about it.

"State exactly what you wish" ???

OK, here goes.........

Did you tell the guy, or is it posted in plain site that once he cums, he goes ? Or did you post an "hourly" rate ? How much for a full hour of action, no matter how many times *I* can cum (YOU don't count since *I* would be paying - well, not me specifically but you get my drift) ??? How's that question ? Good enough ?

Oh, wait a minute. I have some more. This is what I wish to know. Do you kiss deeply with plenty of tongue ? Do you perform fellatio without a condom ? Can the guy cum in your mouth and will you continue licking and sucking his dick until the last spasm subsides ? Or do you get off "just in time" or as soon as he begins spurting ? If the former (which seems unlikely) do you then get up and spit it out ? Or do you swallow it ? Will you lick a guy's asshole ? Will you allow the guy to fuck you in the ass ?

"Bargain basement" ? May I ask what diner you would be working in if you weren't good enough to fuck guys for money ?

Baby, I hope you DO stick to your own kind - the scum of the earth (money notwithstanding). NO amount of money could make YOU respectable.

BTW, what happened to your bargain basement website ? Did aol find out about you already ? At YOUR "earning potential", if you want to really attract men with money I would think it would be one of the slicker sites around, not a 2-bit "picture page".

What a joke !!! Don't go away mad...... Just go away !!!

Re: Re: Review of Alexis in Hoboken

Originally posted by xxxoticbarbienyc
I live in a very nice neighborhood, safe and discreet with a main gate that requires intercom verification, followed by a second intercom before entrance is granted , i live in one of many nice condominiums in the area "rough neighborhood"????ok
I`m sorry that your income affects your way of thinking , remember this is not a bargain basement and I deal with "upscale generous gentlemen only" which is clearly stated in my replies " I know this because I myself do not book my own appointments or answer my own phone , I have a receptionist to do that for me, however for the men of low income that read this review and agree ,please I need not be bothered with ridiculous
commentary by unsatisfied crack whore regulars , stick to your kind and I will stick to mine"upscale generous gentlemen" as for my webpage , this is not a profession it is only done when it is neccessary and worth my time.I require a donation per session "clearly stated " not per hour. I deal with men who recognize quality not quantity.
It is ridiculous that a "man " could post such a review about me for unjust reasons , he got what he paid for -no more no less
If he would`ve asked for an hour (from the beginning)he would`ve got an "hourly rate"
Every girl has her own price range,time,limits etc.
Thats just how things are , take it or leave it,now again remember I deal with "ONLY"wealthy older gentlemen that have "no" financial disputes towards me or my services.
PS by the way if you are a minute man "in bed" that is your fault
State exactly what it is that you wish , and i will see if I could accomodate it and how, as i always do.
Thank you for listening
anyone with ????? The one & only
reply Alexsis

Alexsis I think that if this is your choice to do as side work then perhaps a new side job might be in order. I am not perfect neither are the girls I work with but when you pay for an hour that is what they want is an hour no more or no less and I do not care how you want to phrase it. Here is a good example:

I have a client that is in NYC and he books me once a week and the rate is $350.00/hr . I can not go to this distinguished gentleman's house and say I am sorry your cup spilled after 5 minutes and leave. I stay and cuddle , massage, fondle etc. If you are going to charge higher rates then the service should be better. Have you ever stopped to think that this gentleman did not have $250.00 to pay for an hr and saved his money and picked you above all providers to spend this money with for you to have him get up and go? I think what you did from one provider to another is wrong. I am not saying providers are all wrong but you in general give the good providers a bad name and that is just not fair so in this case I really think this man got the short end of it and you should either refund his money or give him a free session. One worth talking about .
If not you just ruin it for yourself . Also trust me when I tell you this, not even a DISTINGUISHED GEMTLEMAN will pay you that much money for 10 min. They worked just as hard to make their place in this society in monetary fashion and if they are going to look for pleasure they sure as hell are not gonna pay ya for 10 min and bye bye birdie.

Hugs!!!

Georgia

Georgia

Georgia,

Your comments are are intelligent and right on target. Your writing skills are exemplary, and you sound like a classy lady...........but more importantly a decent human being.
You definitely are a credit to the profession!

Thanx for the kind words

pete

Originally posted by starbucksman
I give her points for honesty. She simply expects alot and offers very little for it. I met her for a domination session. She made it very clear beforehand that for 2 Benjamins she would allow ass worship. During our session she laid on her bed while I did Asian on her for about a half hour. She smoked and showed no emotion, but I must say I enjoyed devouring her ass. She is attractive, though perhaps not as gorgeous as she believes she is. Since I wanted to be dominated her attitude did not bother me. However, she would not accomodate small requests such as making the light brighter or standing rather than lying down to receive Asian. I would repeat if she made a few small accomodations. Overall, a decent but not great experience. I found nothing wrong with her neighborhood, but it borders on a fairly bad one.
The Marshall Drive projects, Marshal Drive and Fourth Streets, is a meer stones throw [literally a block or two] from where this lady practices her craft, and habors some of the most predatory street thugs known in NNJ.

Those who enter that area after dark better be able to take care of themselves. As for parking any kind of a decent car on the street there... [LOL]. Its the car theft capital of the U.S.

Those who purchased those condo's there are making a risky gamble. Though they paid much more then they should have for the priviledge. The housing project is slated to be torn down, and that would improve the area vastly. However, it will be years tied up in court before that actually takes place, if it ever does.

So, when you add the "ladies" skills with her attitude and then add in the ambience of the neighborhood she resides in, its a pass for anyone of any means. Especially given that there are women who are as good or better looking [I've seen the pictures] with much better attitudes available at her price point.

Contacted her again. I was interested in tossing her salad again but wanted to daty this time. Still refuses Daty but will allow Asain for 2 benjamins. I do love that ass and her arrogant attitude, but think I will pass on another round of worshipping her royal ass. You can tell she is used to literally having her ass worshipped from fact she has a kissing lips tattoo on her ass.Call me nuts if you like, but do any other men here find her arrogance a bit of a turn on?

worshipped her again!!!

I know I am different from most guys. I was looking for something different tonight and she provided it. She can be a real bitch, but I was looking for a little humiliation and she provided it. When I got to her door she led me right to her bedroom. She got naked and I proceeded to give her an awesome rim job. It got me hot as she told me what a piece of garbage I was as I licked, kissed and tongue fucked her asshole. She then led me to her bathtub and told me to lie down. She then pissed right down my throat. After a glass of water she ordered me out of the apartment. The parking in the area is bad and is near a bad neighborhood, although her street and the ones immediately around it are fine. This experience is not for everyone. She had a great ass and while she has had some work on her tits and face she is certainly decent looking. I dont know if she would interest me as a GFE but has a dominatrix she is very good.

Originally posted by keenez
So I found a provider in Hoboken through CL. She's at the Sout-West end of Hoboken (close to a rough neighbourhood) although her place is nice enough. Cost was $$.5. It was CBJ and no to DATY. I got there and proceed to the bedroom .... not much talk. She sticks her tits into my mouth. Those things were so hard you could use them as baterring rams. We do a little play, most just kissing her breasts, some fingering ..... go to miss. After I come, she hands me the paper towel and baby wipe to clean myself. I do, so I lay there on the bed ... making a little small talk. The phone rings, she answers and tells the next guy to start coming. Tells me it's 1 cup. If I want the full hour it's $$$$. Definitely not worth it. I was there for about 10 minutes, if that. Stay away.

http://hometown.aol.com/xxxoticbarbienyc
Providers should not give CBJ. I saw her under another aol alias and now I have decided not to see her. Thanks

Originally posted by Thorn
The Marshall Drive projects, Marshal Drive and Fourth Streets, is a meer stones throw [literally a block or two] from where this lady practices her craft, and habors some of the most predatory street thugs known in NNJ.

Those who enter that area after dark better be able to take care of themselves. As for parking any kind of a decent car on the street there... [LOL]. Its the car theft capital of the U.S.

Those who purchased those condo's there are making a risky gamble. Though they paid much more then they should have for the priviledge. The housing project is slated to be torn down, and that would improve the area vastly. However, it will be years tied up in court before that actually takes place, if it ever does.

So, when you add the "ladies" skills with her attitude and then add in the ambience of the neighborhood she resides in, its a pass for anyone of any means. Especially given that there are women who are as good or better looking [I've seen the pictures] with much better attitudes available at her price point.

Thorn although it can be/is a rough area, by no means is it the car theft capital of the US. I'm sure you were exaggerating a bit.
Anyway I know of a few people who live in those projects, have lived in the town for a good % of my adult life, you know what type of guy I am and it's true you need to be able to take care of yourself if you're in that area at night.
However I know parts of JC and Newark that are worse.
Please be kind to the Birth Place of Frank Sinatra and Organized Baseball.

gracias.