Review of Alexis in Hoboken

So I found a provider in Hoboken through CL. She's at the Sout-West end of Hoboken (close to a rough neighbourhood) although her place is nice enough. Cost was $$.5. It was CBJ and no to DATY. I got there and proceed to the bedroom .... not much talk. She sticks her tits into my mouth. Those things were so hard you could use them as baterring rams. We do a little play, most just kissing her breasts, some fingering ..... go to miss. After I come, she hands me the paper towel and baby wipe to clean myself. I do, so I lay there on the bed ... making a little small talk. The phone rings, she answers and tells the next guy to start coming. Tells me it's 1 cup. If I want the full hour it's $$$$. Definitely not worth it. I was there for about 10 minutes, if that. Stay away.

http://hometown.aol.com/xxxoticbarbienyc

Originally posted by keenez
I was there for about 10 minutes, if that.[/url]
Damn! That long! and for 250? you got major ripped off!

Love this part from her web page...

"All I can say is
I guarantee this experience will leave you at a
loss for words
with your body yearning to return to me"

I had some pent up energy saved up .... and here I was thinking that I'd get the first cup over with quickly to give myself time to recuperate for a 2nd cup. (If you read my review of Fibi, one of the Brazilian girls, I had that problem last time).

decent providers, should provide this info upfront for guys that want to go for 2. Its a fucking shame when one shells out 2 and a half bucks, the session is 10 minutes and out the door.
bad business, good review, very informative, what we all need to know

What I would have done is wait outside for that next guy to come. I would have told him you were cheated out of your time and only to expect a 10 minute session. Also if he wants more than 10 minutes it will cost him another $1.5
Screw her like she screwed you.

Originally posted by jp1064
This is why I like to cum at about 55 minutes into it, and no sooner.
now I know who you are, some provider told me some guy comes into session with a wind up dial timer, and sets it for 55 minutes.
Is this you?

Originally posted by Lou Grant
I see she went to the school of "Jewels" webpage design - stretch the pics to hide the imperfections.

Yeah, and at $25/minute, you'd think she'd be able to afford a better webpage. Talk about cutting corners all around.

Originally posted by keenez
So I found a provider in Hoboken through CL. She's at the Sout-West end of Hoboken (close to a rough neighbourhood) although her place is nice enough. Cost was $$.5. It was CBJ and no to DATY. I got there and proceed to the bedroom .... not much talk. She sticks her tits into my mouth. Those things were so hard you could use them as baterring rams. We do a little play, most just kissing her breasts, some fingering ..... go to miss. After I come, she hands me the paper towel and baby wipe to clean myself. I do, so I lay there on the bed ... making a little small talk. The phone rings, she answers and tells the next guy to start coming. Tells me it's 1 cup. If I want the full hour it's $$$$. Definitely not worth it. I was there for about 10 minutes, if that. Stay away.

http://hometown.aol.com/xxxoticbarbienyc
I live in a very nice neighborhood, safe and discreet with a main gate that requires intercom verification, followed by a second intercom before entrance is granted , i live in one of many nice condominiums in the area "rough neighborhood"????ok
I`m sorry that your income affects your way of thinking , remember this is not a bargain basement and I deal with "upscale generous gentlemen only" which is clearly stated in my replies " I know this because I myself do not book my own appointments or answer my own phone , I have a receptionist to do that for me, however for the men of low income that read this review and agree ,please I need not be bothered with ridiculous
commentary by unsatisfied crack whore regulars , stick to your kind and I will stick to mine"upscale generous gentlemen" as for my webpage , this is not a profession it is only done when it is neccessary and worth my time.I require a donation per session "clearly stated " not per hour. I deal with men who recognize quality not quantity.
It is ridiculous that a "man " could post such a review about me for unjust reasons , he got what he paid for -no more no less
If he would`ve asked for an hour (from the beginning)he would`ve got an "hourly rate"
Every girl has her own price range,time,limits etc.
Thats just how things are , take it or leave it,now again remember I deal with "ONLY"wealthy older gentlemen that have "no" financial disputes towards me or my services.
PS by the way if you are a minute man "in bed" that is your fault
State exactly what it is that you wish , and i will see if I could accomodate it and how, as i always do.
Thank you for listening
anyone with ????? The one & only
reply Alexsis

Web site

What is with that web site? Reminds me of the dream sequence in the movie Dumbo where the drunken mouse sees those pink elephants. Hurts the eyes. (ok, so I got an 8 year old)

From The One And Only Web Site:
Quote: "ALL I CAN SAY IS
I GUARANTEE THIS EXPERIENCE WILL LEAVE YOU AT A
LOSS FOR WORDS WITH YOUR BODY YEARNING TO RETURN
TO ME"

Call her and ask her to honor her "Guarantee" and to refund your money.
I am sure that one of her "Upscale Gentelmen" would.

"per session" rate

I am under the impression from xxxoticbarbienyc's reply that the "session" is over when you cum. Does that mean that if I don't cum for say 90 minutes that the $250 rate is applicable for the (90 minute) session. It would seem only just based on her reply.

Point is, as a reasonably wealthy older gentleman myself, I would never patronize someone who obviously has no concept of fair service for fair $'s. This is exactyly the type of provider that UG members are able to thankfully pretty much avoid. Except of course for the guy who takes one for the team. Thanks Keenez!!

Does a bad attitude help her business?

I was thinking of going to Alexus before this review, the review completely changed my mind. Then she has the nerve to come on the site to try to bash her potential customers? Bad service & bad attitude? I don't mind the fake boobs so much, but she shouldn't be bashing other providers. I think everyone that sees a provider wants a provider that is into what she does. Thanks Keenex for this review. Alexus confirmed she is the bottom of the bottom with her reply. Have money, not for bad attitudes.

Someone that has actually seen her should post bad reviews on *** and elsewhere, since a bad attitude deserves this reward.