Review: Melony-busty Ebony Princess

Here is her current ad:
http://newyork.************/FemaleE...ble_right_now/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=12793637

I saw Melony not too long ago. She is one of the Benjamin girls. I had used Benny's before and had a good experience so I wasn't as leery as I usually am. I like the fact that they don't stay in the hotel room, (they meet you there) so the room is usually clean and tidy. They actually meet you outside so you can scope each other out before winding up in a hotel room together,
It was a motel across from Eisenhower Park.

I had been seeing Melony's ads and pics for a long time on CL and BP. She looked gorgeous in the pics, so i asumed they were fakes. WRONG. The pics are real. The pics in her current ad don't really show her face, but I'm sure some of you have seen her pics before. Anyway, she is one of the most beautiful providers I have seen around this area, black or white. Her body is near perfect, large frim natural breasts, and while she is not skinny, she is not pudgy. No BBBj or Greek. Everything covered. Nice BJ, she went CG, then HJ to completion. $100 for 30 minutes. Nice personality. Would repeat just because she is so pretty.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the review.
A few questions. Any kissing allowed?
I'm curious why after getting fs in cow girl you finished with a hj. Wasn't her pussy tight enough to make you cum or did you have a problem maintaining your erection during intercourse for some other reason (i.e. bad attitude) ?

I would think if full service is on the menu and you have your cock in her you would finish that way.

Thanks for the review.
A few questions. Any kissing allowed?
I'm curious why after getting fs in cow girl you finished with a hj. Wasn't her pussy tight enough to make you cum or did you have a problem maintaining your erection during intercourse for some other reason (i.e. bad attitude) ?

I would think if full service is on the menu and you have your cock in her you would finish that way.
I don't know if kissing is allowed. With one or two exceptions, I don't like to exchange bodily fluids with women I am unfamiliar with, so I don't usually kiss the girls I find on CL or BP and so I didn't bother asking or attempting.

As to the other question...her attitude was good....I don't always "finish that way"; sometimes because the condom is too desensitizing, sometimes (mostly) because I like the "nastiness" of a hot naked chick jerking me off. I like to get a smorgasboard.... BJ, fuck, HJ...its all good.