Review - Melany of ODA

I called ODA today and asked for Nina, my usual, but she was sick so tried my luck with new girl. Melany, and am I glad I did, Nina is very good but Melany is about 22 yrs old, true blonde, slim, 5'7" maybe, good english, at least 34C and firm, shaved her bush into a thin strip, I just got back and I'm very happy!!!! Since it was first time with her, I mention to manager that I'm a usual customer, she mentioned to Melany that I was Ok ( I think,they spoke Russian) Started with table shower, very good, alot of touching, she very friendly, first time I'm always nervious. Then back to room, strong massage, touching then mentioned extras, really no hasle, F/S OK!!since first time I offerd $.5 said Ok, very very friendly, used full hour, took reg. shower after no rush, then offered bottle water. I highly recommend Melany, in fact never had a bad experience at ODA, did try AMP in Flanders, so so! Not so friendly, cheaper yes but can't compare. Anyway Melany works just Thursdays and Fridays. Keep the faith.

Pimp, groupee or wannabee

Reading post history, looks like an ODA employee or at least a wannabee. Perhaps just an ODA groupee.

Cobra, if you are the owner or otherwise affiliated with ODA, that's OK. You're still allowed to post and participate here. You might have some good insight into the NJ MP scene for us, or could give us more info on the girls at ODA, maybe even have a special discount for UG members....... (like some of the agencies have done).

Just be upfront and honest with us, that's all.

Good news

Good news from Cobra. Spoke to my friend at ODA - Morristown. Manager will extent a 10% discount on the door fee to all utopia guide members. All you have to do is mention "Cobra - U.G." to the manager for the discount. They want our business and your comments!

Sunday's

Since I work six days usually and Sunday is my day of rest are there any hours or girls available on Sunday's. I usually use an AMP in Kenvil, but the service has been dropping on Rt. 46.

Reply to Bart

Bart14, You work to hard!! You have earned some R&R. Yes, girls are available on Sundays, except for 2/3/02 - Super Bowl Sunday. ODA is closed. Otherwise open 7 days. Have a good time!

Super Bowl

Bill, I don't know for sure but I believe they did change date because of 9-11, was always last Sunday in January? I really don't know why change?

Re: Super Bowl

Originally posted by Cobra
Bill, I don't know for sure but I believe they did change date because of 9-11, was always last Sunday in January? I really don't know why change?
They moved everything back because the games were cancelled for a week and the NFL didn't want to cut any games out of the schedule. The same thing happened in baseball.

Oda

Hey, Cobra. Could you give me a phone # and directions to this place. I would like to dive in and explore. Who would you recomend to see. I don't fish for young and skinny. I am not a child molester. My type is late 20s, curves ( the bigger - the better) and very nice personality + high quality GFE like service. I like accomodating and pleasing courtasan-like lady. Thanks in advance.