Review - Kurvy Kitty -

Posted originally on another board. Frankly, I do not see a lot of interest in or posting of reviews here any more. But, FWIW, Kurvy Kitty moments from I-95 where it crosses the Delaware.

Went to see the delectable Kurvy the other day. What a treat. We arranged a pre-work appointment for 7Am and my usual two hours.

Upon arrival, KK was dressed as she is in her pictures. And, she was just like she is in her pics. A woman of ample proportion but not even approaching BBW. On arrival, KK offered some water and I accepted. Having entered through the kitchen, we walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. Kurvy was overpoweringly attractive. I caressed her cheek and neck; some kissing; some groping; more kissing and a level of heavy breathing was agreeably upon the both of us. Some exploration on both of our parts OTC produced predictably results = less clothing. I popped the girls out of their restraints and was happily rewarded with two treasures to kiss, lick, fondle, grope, squeeze and suck. Sweet Kurvy was doing her own exploration of my sadly clothed crotch. Speaking of kissing, 2K is a kisser extraordinaire. Light, Deep, Nibbley, open, closed. Hooo-ee. Very nice.

It wasn't too long before it was clear that I was wearing too many clothes: shirt, tie, suit, shoes, .... Kuddley Kurvy was wearing way less and those delightful breasts were out. But that booty was way too covered not to mention the treasure between the legs. A problem easily remedied as we worked our way to the bedroom shedding clothes en route.

If you haven't looked at the pix, do so. Kurvy is not for everybody. I adore her body. Of course, I love all sorts of bodies. But, Kurvy is fleshy with out being excessively so. I found her quite delectable - she falls into that not too big, not too small: Goldilocks, just right category for me.

As the one with the most on, I managed to get them all off while Kurvy was still in heels and hose. What a sight. Nice tan, small tan lines around her breasts and she clearly wears minimal patches of cloth down below. Into the BEDROOM! On to the bed! Kurvy flops down, I'm standing, Beautiful sight: cute face framed in blond hair, seriously big breasts waiting for attention, round yet flat stomach with navel piercing, a small patch highlighting a piercing and nether lips to die for. Oh, and then there are the legs coming on like nobodies business. So, there she was on the bed and there I was looking down. First thing was, does she like her toes kissed. I checked them out. They are nicely formed and well manicured. But KK is not , perhaps, toe kissing, licking oriented. However, what a glorious sight looking down those legs with her toes in my mouth at a gorgeous pair of nether lips and a ring piercing. For a first meeting, well, one has to imagine how tasty that area will be. Needless to say, I was nicely erect by this time.

OK - If I go on at this level of detail, no doubt I will exceed the limit of allowable posts.

Passion time. K Kitty is exceedingly responsive to various stimulae. In no particular order, and repeated in random sequences, I report the following:

Her breasts are wonderfully full and large. They like kissing, licking and sucking. They are responsive to strong grip. Two hands were required to squeeze, strongly from base to almost tip. I tried this several times but seemed to have the best effect when she was astride and grinding my upraised leg. Kissing and sucking her nipples also elicits nice response. Speaking of nipples when stimulated, the get wonderfully large, just like you would like them: tall, hard, engorged, eminently suckable, ready for pinching.

After kissing her breasts, on to other areas. Well, I am sure I still had one of those glorious nipples in my mouth when, my hand found her pussy. Nice lips, inner and outer. Fun to play with and pinch. The palm of my hand was covering her clit, labia, and vaginal opening. It felt nice. Kurvy is pretty responsive vocally happy growls, some “ Oh, yeah” and other indicators of pleasure. We did a lot of foreplay. She responds nicely to attention to her clit. Fingers, direct and indirect, a little pinching was welcomed. Pressure from the flat of the hand with movement, produces happy sounds. And, if you reach through and grab some cheek while keeping contact with wrist and forearm, well, it’s appreciated.

Kurvy tastes good. She responds to DATY. And, rimming. I love DATY. Something about lips on lips. Sucking lips; using my tongue to give; and the feel of lips, clit and vagina on it; the taste of those fluids. OMG. Later, after exploring her V with my fingers – Wet, Wet, Wet – I brought them for a taste and had to share with Ms Kurvy, who wasn’t about to let me have all that good taste.

K Kitty is very limber. From the spoon, keeping my fingers inside, she rolled around to be facing me and we kissed like teenagers while I paid attention to her vagina. KK is very receptive to exploration and enjoys it. She does seem to enjoy approaches from the rear quite a bit. Times when we were belly to belly and I reached around to the rear, venturing to find some clit, V or anus seemed to be her favorites. As an accommodating person, I tried to fulfill that preference – never mind that I enjoy it, also. There is some thing about slipping you hand over the nether cheeks, through the cleft and into the space between the legs and finding a wet, warm inviting space. Or, if you are really lucky an inviting anus for a little play.

I started writing this the other day and on a roll. Unfortunately, I fell asleep and am no longer in the moment.

I found our Kurvy friend to a delectable morsel. She is quite adventurous and gives as good as she gets. I’ll be back.

No website but you can contact her at kurvy.kitty@yahoo.com and get pictures.

PS - SB reminds me that I haven't post in a while so, you can thank him for this post.