REVIEW: Jossi in Mexico City

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Went online to Zona Divas to find some company for the evening. Made numerous calls and came across Jossi. She was very friendly over the phone…even funny. Made the appointment and she arrived right on time. Had to sign her in to the hotel for security reasons, but no problems otherwise. When we got into the elevator, the fun began, as she pulled me close and we began to kiss.

Got to my room and the fun continued in earnest. I had left the money on a side table and pointed it out to her and she didn’t really pay attention to it (nice). We began some more kissing and the DFK was intense. We played around for a while and then she excused herself to go the bathroom and change. She came out in some nice lingerie and thigh high stocking, just like I requested earlier. Very sexy looking girl with a nice set of implants and a body made for sex. She made it clear she loves sex and although she has a regular job, getting together with one guy each evening was a big turn on for her,

I stripped down, and joined her on the bed for some intense making out. Got to her breasts and worshipped those puppies for a bit, then headed south for some dining delight. She was freshly shaved and smooth as can be. I dined until she came to her first O. My turn and she reciprocated with an excellent CBJ. She varied her speed and action and kept eye contact the entire time. After quite a long blow job, she flipped around for some 69. Got into it some more and after a bit she stopped sucking because she started to come in my face. She was using my face and tongue like a humping fool.

She got on top for some CG and then went into a reverse CG. While in this reverse CG position, she laid back towards me so I could hold onto her breasts. We then went into some mish and got into a deep DFK mouth lock while going at it this way. Made the final flip into doggie and took it home.

We cuddled and chatted for a while and then she got up and got a hot wash cloth for me. Afterwards she climbed back into bed and we made out for a bit more. Our time was nearly up, so I didn’t even think about seconds.

Very, very nice girl. Fun to be with and sexually great. I would recommend her and also see her again.

Looks = 8.5
Performance = 9
Attitude = 9.5

Jossi
5255-4003-9373
jossyhorny@hotmail.com
http://www.zonadivas.com/principal.php