REVIEW: Jacky in Mexico City

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Went online again to Zona Divas to find some company. Since this was my second round with this site, things were much easier and I knew what to look for. Found Jacky, made the call, spoke to her and she said she’d be right over.

Jacky is gorgeous in person, even more so than the photos on the site. We kissed a little and exchanged pleasantries. I gave her the donation and, like the last girl, she left it on the table until she was ready to leave. Jacky is tall, with a beautiful natural pair of breasts, a great tan (with tan lines) and a Latina bubble butt. She wore lingerie under her street clothes.

Jacky was more of a PSE than a GFE and was into teasing and taunting me. She stripped down to just her thong and started dancing and prancing around the bed. Each time I got a hold of her, she would break away before I got too much of a hold on her. A little more kissing, but only a little DFK, more LFK than anything else. Finally got her naked on the bed and again, she was wiggling and moving around and playing with herself. This girl knew how hot she looked. She had a neatly trimmed strip of hair on her pussy.

I started to lick and suck her breasts and she enjoyed this a lot. I went to give her some DATY and only allowed me to do this for a couple of minutes. Personally, I like DATY and would have preferred to dine longer. She pushed me onto my back and started at my neck and worked her way down my body and started to give me an awesome BBBJ, but after 2 minutes of this, she covered me up to continue with a CBJ. Still a very good blow job, but I would have preferred the BB more. She then mounted me Asian CG style and started very slow until I was all the way in, and then she started to pound away. Again, in a matter of minutes, she told me she wanted doggie, so off to doggie we went. With every thrust I made, she met me with a thrust of her own. This was the position she really liked and she let it be known – vocally.

After a while of this I blew big time. She didn’t waste time with cuddling and got up, got some tissues and cleaned me up. She didn’t bother to see if I wanted seconds – and reality we had at least 20 minutes left in the hour, so we could have given it a try. No matter, she was hot, I got what I wanted…so be it.

Beautiful girl, very sexy, but too much into being a PSE than anything else.

Looks = 9.5
Performance = 8.5
Attitude = 8

Jacky
5255-1823-8276
jackyenmexico@hotmail.com
http://www.zonadivas.com/principal.php