Review: Fort Myers Massage

After A Dilgent Search, I Found A Nice Clean Place In Fort Myers For A Rub And Tug. 45 1/2 -- 75 Full Hour. Usually 2 Working Both Chinese......visited 3x With Good Results Each Time. Heated Tables, Girls Were Younger ( 30 Y/o) , And Were Very Nice As Well. Located Right Off 41 In So Ft Myers. Typical Amp White Doorbell As Well As Video Camera Entrance. Found On Cl.

Kind of a useless Review as there is really no information on how to find them south of 41 in FT. Myers covers alot of ground.
LCSO WILL LOCK YOU UP IN A HEARTBEAT, SO AN ADDRESS AND # WILL NOT BE POSTED..........I DID SAY SO. FT MYERS.....THAT WILL NARROW IT DOWN, RIGHT OFF 41,,,,,,,,ANOTHER PIECE OF INFO,,,,,,,,,,,AS WELL AS CRAIGSLIST. SO TRY CRAIGSLIST, THERAPUTIC SECTION AND BINGO YOU ARE THERE!!
We are in Fort Myers on Park Meadows Dr which is off Hwy 41 just half a mile north of College Pkwy. 5240 ARE THE LAST FOUR OF #
Appointments only

NOW THAT WAS EASY............WASN'T IT?

looselarry said:
LCSO WILL LOCK YOU UP IN A HEARTBEAT, SO AN ADDRESS AND # WILL NOT BE POSTED ... CRAIGSLIST, THERAPUTIC SECTION ... 5240 ARE THE LAST FOUR OF # ...
If they're on CL and you're giving all these hints, then you -- and they -- have already blown their "cover". Any LE who cares will see them on CL and therefore already knows about them. Therefore, no further harm is done by including convenient contact info for your review readers.

ok

If they're on CL and you're giving all these hints, then you -- and they -- have already blown their "cover". Any LE who cares will see them on CL and therefore already knows about them. Therefore, no further harm is done by including convenient contact info for your review readers.

1924 is the address.......ask for Tina when you call. Girls change every couple of weeks. Have not had a bad experience yet! 45 1/2....75 full hr. Tip 15-20 and they are happy.

LCSO WILL LOCK YOU UP IN A HEARTBEAT, SO AN ADDRESS AND # WILL NOT BE POSTED..........I DID SAY SO. FT MYERS.....THAT WILL NARROW IT DOWN, RIGHT OFF 41,,,,,,,,ANOTHER PIECE OF INFO,,,,,,,,,,,AS WELL AS CRAIGSLIST. SO TRY CRAIGSLIST, THERAPUTIC SECTION AND BINGO YOU ARE THERE!!
We are in Fort Myers on Park Meadows Dr which is off Hwy 41 just half a mile north of College Pkwy. 5240 ARE THE LAST FOUR OF #
Appointments only

NOW THAT WAS EASY............WASN'T IT?
Can you possibly think that the cops don't know exactly where this place is and what business they're in? They knew about this place long before you did.

Can you possibly think that the cops don't know exactly where this place is and what business they're in? They knew about this place long before you did.
If they knew b4 me, than they would have been building the rooms. I saw this place being renovated and made my inquiries back then. Now if I read about the place being busted, I know why!

Is this place strictly HJ? I will be in that area soon and might be looking for some fun...
HJ only.......especially now that the girls ( old ladies) are getting old. Staff used to change frequently. Now it's old......and one bitch EMMA tried to ask for a $40 dollar tip for a "happy".......I am done with this place.

Ft Myers has forever, and I mean forever know where these places are. The ones they leave alone are the ones who after all is said and done, do nothing. Otherwise they will be shut down. I lived there for 10 years, and it happened many times.

This place is going downhill........older women who are starting to hassle you for more tips......won't settle for a twenty anymore. Now they ask for forty !! Will not return!

Hey fellas....this location was busted a few weeks ago. The Sheriff's office made an arrest and there is now one less dangerous person on the streets of Fort Myers!

park meadows

This place is still operating even after one girl was taken away by LCSO. New girls are there and HJ's are still available. 40 1/2 70 for the hour. They may be cautious to the unkown but I have been going to this establishment for over a year. They do not get naked.....strictly a good massage with ending...

This place is still operating even after one girl was taken away by LCSO. New girls are there and HJ's are still available. 40 1/2 70 for the hour. They may be cautious to the unkown but I have been going to this establishment for over a year. They do not get naked.....strictly a good massage with ending...
This place has been shut down........it has reopened in a medical park off Daniels Pkwy. The new place is very nice, clean, office like......very professional.