Review: Excellent Upscale MP in Central NJ

I have visited this MP 3 times, and each time was better. It is advertized in the Star Ledger under Majestic Swedish Massage in East Brunswick.

The place is really nice, used to be a hair salon, and still looks like one. The rooms for massage are in the back. At first I thought this might be a straight up massage place, but it was much more. The room was really nice, little waterfall machine, candles, etc.

In the 3 times I've been there only seen 2 women, one white one black. I'm not sure if anyone else works there, seems like only two rooms that they use. There is a shower available. FS definitely available. I did not find any DATY or DFK available, but very good CBJ. I think once they get to know you, you could get a lot more. If I go back again, I'll let you know. It was better each time I went. I had one session with both ladies, and that was excellent!

Looks: 7's,
Attitudes: 9's

excellent service for an MP.

More Information

Thanks for the input....

Would you please comment on price for service and names of women that you have encountered?

Cheers

Pricing

I think it was .6 for an hour. After that they ask you, which is very vague, "how much are you willing to part with today?"

The blonde girl's name was Jackie, but I can't remember the black girl's name. For both of them, one amazing hour, I gave them $$.5 since it was so great. For one, $.25. I didn't haggle very much though. The price is worth it for the nice place.

iceman.

Location Please?

Hey, I work in the E. Brunswick area and would like to know where this place is. could you pass along some more info on the location? Thanx!