REVIEW- danja in freeport, li on cl

it's been awhile that ive tried anything new butt i did today..i love black girls with big bootys and danja definitely fit the bill..she seemed a little standoffish on phone and decided if she wasnt girl in photo i had another option in the freeport area..she is staying at the famous joey buttafucco/ amy fisher motel..she met me at the door in short dress with big ass sticking out...i paid $120 for half lour and she lifted the bottom to reveal the best and biggest ass ive seen in awhile..usually women who advertise big butt are just big with lots of cttage cheese..this one had small waist c natural tits and nice round and brown booty..after daty she did cbj, got on top, and finished in doggy..she didnt squirt but got very wet..i would repeat
danja- 917- 285-4454

fu2

Danja!

it's been awhile that ive tried anything new butt i did today..i love black girls with big bootys and danja definitely fit the bill..she seemed a little standoffish on phone and decided if she wasnt girl in photo i had another option in the freeport area..she is staying at the famous joey buttafucco/ amy fisher motel..she met me at the door in short dress with big ass sticking out...i paid $120 for half lour and she lifted the bottom to reveal the best and biggest ass ive seen in awhile..usually women who advertise big butt are just big with lots of cttage cheese..this one had small waist c natural tits and nice round and brown booty..after daty she did cbj, got on top, and finished in doggy..she didnt squirt but got very wet..i would repeat
danja- 917- 285-4454

fu2

Im glad you enjoyed yourself. That was Sooooo long ago lol. I will be in the freeport area later on this month.

Lmao!! Yes, im sure you are intrested in other attributes but my eyes are great to stare into when making me gag. Well i will be in Queens... Along the Conduit. Shout me holla fellas. Ciao.

Lmao!! Yes, im sure you are intrested in other attributes but my eyes are great to stare into when making me gag. Well i will be in Queens... Along the Conduit. Shout me holla fellas. Ciao.
dont laugh too hard..if as you say your "lmao"..dont want to laugh off your best asset

fu2