Review Bella 631-522-3654

white gold kind of girl

I like the body. She is extremely thin and appears young. Maybe 25 or so. But very very saggy b cups. She never looked me in the face, was very disinterested, and just lied there. If it wasn't for the fact that she's my body type I probably would have walked out. I won't repeat.

She's definitely the girl in the pics. 100% without a doubt. She wears glasses, and yes, the blue eye was a contact lens. She is much thinner than the pics make her look though. She's about 100 lbs, if that.

So here are some more interesting points. Very easy on/off the LIE meeting spot. But when I went to the door I saw a dude in his late 20's sitting and eating on the couch. I just talked to her on the phone and she knew I was at the corner of her block.

He saw me at the door, then jumped up, put his food bowl on the kitchen counter and went down the hallway and I assume into a room.

I then started walking to my car to leave. She opened the door and started apologizing for that. She said it was the landlord checking a leak and that he left now. I lauged at that answer since I just saw him eating, but since she looked good and was very apologetic I decided to walk inside and see what she had to offer.

She said 200. (she was implying for the hour) I said I have 100 for a quickie, she agreed. BBBJ into CFS right on the couch that the dude was just eating/watching TV on. She couldn't have looked any more disinterested if she tried. The BBJ was full of teeth to the point that I had to say something about it so it wouldn't hurt. It didn't get any better. So I just threw my condom on (that I brought) and started right at it.

She tried blocking me with her hand so I couldn't go all the way in. That only lasted for a short minute before I got tired of it and took control. After I was done, she gave me a baby wipe and told me to throw out the condom in the trash in the kitchen.
She was definitely high on something. I was thinking some kind of prescription meds. I saw baby pics all around and her personal photos. Photos that looked similiar to the guy that was just in the living room. But hey, he's just the landlord... right ?

Enjoy. I'm curious to know if she lasts long with those skills and no common sense.
Agreed, called twice and sounded higher than the heavens

If you look at her ad .... the 5th picture .... that looks like it was taken at X-Dreams. I could be wrong ... what do you guys think? I just hopped on their site and their is a Bella in their schedule. She is on tomorrow during the day. I guess if you wanted to sample her you could get a single at X-Dreams and talk about seeing her on the outside if you like. ... or you could just hit it there and not have to deal with the "landlord".

If you look at her ad .... the 5th picture .... that looks like it was taken at X-Dreams. I could be wrong ... what do you guys think? I just hopped on their site and their is a Bella in their schedule. She is on tomorrow during the day. I guess if you wanted to sample her you could get a single at X-Dreams and talk about seeing her on the outside if you like. ... or you could just hit it there and not have to deal with the "landlord".
Steve, after reading your post I was curious so I went through the XDreams tread and found a review of XDreams Bella from Vasco. He seems to describe her as Latina with long black hair, so, based on that, it probably isn't the same chick.

Here's a link to Vasco's post #2087 in the XDreams thread:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1011592&postcount=2087

Perhaps Vasco can compare the pictures to his experience and say for sure?

??????????

Would you stick some randoms dudes dick in your mough 20+ times a day and not be high. Cut her some slack. She gets the job done for a quick pump and dump
1. Unless she is a sex slave, she choose that profession. Much like soldiers choose to be in the military (And most of them got deployed-coming home in bad shape)

2. Why should I? I owe her nothing as she owes me nothing!

3. .................

I just joined this board, but have been mongering for a long time. I am trying to see what girls I have already seen that have already been reviewed and add my 2 cents. Then I will obviously try to keep you all posted on any new girls I see.

I don't know if this one is still working or living on Long Island. I have not seen an ad for her in a while, and her phone is live, but goes right to voice mail.

I saw Bella earlier in the year after she posted on BP. It was supposed to be $100 for FS for a half hour. When I got to her place, she tells me that she had no rubbers. I didn't bring any either, assuming that a girl that hooks would have the essentials. Mouth? Check. Pussy? Check. Bed? Sort of (used the couch). Rubbers? Ummm no. After sort of apologizing, she implied that we could go forward anyway. Of course I declined and opted for a BBBJ. Looking back now, a BBBJ with a girl that would do BBFS with a bunch of strangers was not the best idea, but I stuck around--you know, little head/big head.

It was not a great experience. She was as described above, very skinny and sort of cute, but her BJ was way too toothy. Very odd girl, distant and sort of empty inside (except for cum, I suppose). Not a pleasant experience at all. I had to really focus on finishing, but I persevered.

I did not fight for any of my $100 back, but she agreed that she "owed me" for next time, but there will not be a next time.