Review Bella 631-522-3654

http://www.myproviderguide.com/esco...m/4882858_bella-italiana-will-fullfill-y.html

Hey fellas, havent been mongering due to a new SO and the sex is great so didnt see the need. But, once a monger always a monger. Finally had some free time so did some research and found Bella. The way it works with her is you drive down to ronkonkoma, pick her up and do whatever you wish in the car, I know super fucking classy. Here are the details-

Damage: 120 (f/s), bbbj 80
Menu: NO lfk/dfk/greek. Yes- bbbj, cim, all positions and....wait for it....BBFS!
Body: Skinny spinner type

All in all good experience, she is very busy as the whole time her phone get going off, Will I repeat? probably not, I have my reasons, but definitely a good bang for your buck, price can be talked down further I believe and she is a young little spinner.

Happy Mongering!

I love that. You can't kiss her but you can blow a load in her mouth or give it to her BB! How does that make sense. I picked her up and we went to a dump (You're right, real classy) and gave it to her in a few positions. When we were done and cleaning up she expressed shock that she had gotten her period and she was really flowing. She apologized said she was going home to take a shower. Along the way some other guy called and she told me to drop her off somewhere for him who she was obvioulsy going to express the same shock to! Doesn't bother me that much really but keep an eye out!

So much for ringing phone

Unlikely to be a problem any more since it seems to be disconnected now. And not that it is worth anything now but some Bellas photos seemed to feature extensive skin folds in the neck region. I would guess her to be over 30 easily.

slow and easy

http://www.myproviderguide.com/esco...m/4882858_bella-italiana-will-fullfill-y.html

Hey fellas, havent been mongering due to a new SO and the sex is great so didnt see the need. But, once a monger always a monger. Finally had some free time so did some research and found Bella. The way it works with her is you drive down to ronkonkoma, pick her up and do whatever you wish in the car, I know super fucking classy. Here are the details-

Damage: 120 (f/s), bbbj 80
Menu: NO lfk/dfk/greek. Yes- bbbj, cim, all positions and....wait for it....BBFS!
Body: Skinny spinner type

All in all good experience, she is very busy as the whole time her phone get going off, Will I repeat? probably not, I have my reasons, but definitely a good bang for your buck, price can be talked down further I believe and she is a young little spinner.

Happy Mongering!

If a provider was having her period, I would want no part of that. There were two times I had "red dick". The first was years ago, before AIDS even, and I pulled out of a broad with some blood on the cover. I was disgusted, but not worried, besides when I noticed I was already done.
The second time was with a streetwalker in AC. This time I did freak. I got rid of the girl and washed my tool like it had been exposed to plutonium. Any monger who knowingly hits the bloody bush is either braver than me or running an unnecessary risk.

Last edited:
Can, you'll never see it with her either. That's a blue contact. If you look at the "blue" eye, you can see the brown in the center. Lastly, and most importantly, if you look at the bottom left pic (from bigwilly's link) you can see BOTH eyes are brown.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Last edited:
Can, you'll never see it with her either. That's a blue contact. If you look at the "blue" eye, you can see the brown in the center. Lastly, and most importantly, if you look at the bottom left pic (from bigwilly's link) you can see BOTH eyes are brown.
Yeah, I just looked at the pictures again very closely and I agree with 'theshooter' that it's a contact lens. I think a few of the pictures are without the contact.

A few observations and comments:

(1) This is actually a brilliant move by the provider because it could attract many more males.

(2) Well ... maybe not so brilliant because she didn't use the contact in every picture. I guess overestimating provider intelligence is just plain wrong!

(3) Maybe we could insist that she wears it for a session? Everything else is always phony about these sessions, so why not phony heterochromia? Sounds good ..... until she says it'll be an extra 50 for the blue contact!

Yeah thanks shooter, you did burst my bubble.

pit stop was ok. bella 631-278-9681

gave this one a ring after reading about bbbj cim-easy to set up 2 call system and location was incredibly convenient to L.I.E. it was like making a pit stop! she quoted me 100/200 which is vastly different then above reviews. I told her I had 80 and she said ok for this time.
BBBJ with the girls out. She's definitely not the chick in those photos but she was cute with her glasses on and she was high on something. Service was about what I expected which was mechanical -no cim ,it was "here's a tissue" when the time came. Very little tongue action if any,although there were some teeth(probably the coke). Overall it did the job ,and was very convenient but I wont repeat for lack of enthusiasm on her part and not into the whole drug scene chicks. Back to my MILFS -they just rule!!

average to poor performance, won't repeat

I like the body. She is extremely thin and appears young. Maybe 25 or so. But very very saggy b cups. She never looked me in the face, was very disinterested, and just lied there. If it wasn't for the fact that she's my body type I probably would have walked out. I won't repeat.

She's definitely the girl in the pics. 100% without a doubt. She wears glasses, and yes, the blue eye was a contact lens. She is much thinner than the pics make her look though. She's about 100 lbs, if that.

So here are some more interesting points. Very easy on/off the LIE meeting spot. But when I went to the door I saw a dude in his late 20's sitting and eating on the couch. I just talked to her on the phone and she knew I was at the corner of her block.

He saw me at the door, then jumped up, put his food bowl on the kitchen counter and went down the hallway and I assume into a room.

I then started walking to my car to leave. She opened the door and started apologizing for that. She said it was the landlord checking a leak and that he left now. I lauged at that answer since I just saw him eating, but since she looked good and was very apologetic I decided to walk inside and see what she had to offer.

She said 200. (she was implying for the hour) I said I have 100 for a quickie, she agreed. BBBJ into CFS right on the couch that the dude was just eating/watching TV on. She couldn't have looked any more disinterested if she tried. The BBJ was full of teeth to the point that I had to say something about it so it wouldn't hurt. It didn't get any better. So I just threw my condom on (that I brought) and started right at it.

She tried blocking me with her hand so I couldn't go all the way in. That only lasted for a short minute before I got tired of it and took control. After I was done, she gave me a baby wipe and told me to throw out the condom in the trash in the kitchen.
She was definitely high on something. I was thinking some kind of prescription meds. I saw baby pics all around and her personal photos. Photos that looked similiar to the guy that was just in the living room. But hey, he's just the landlord... right ?

Enjoy. I'm curious to know if she lasts long with those skills and no common sense.