Review - Andrea - Italian

I have been looking for her to post so that I could write this review and have a reference to the post but i haven't seen any of her ads.

Her ads usually stress the cheap factor like 80 for half and 120 for the hour. that she has "jet black hair" and weighs 115. I hope thats enough to conect this review with the right person.

Anyway. It is true,she does weigh about 115 and have dark hair. In fact she has a lot of that hair. and i dont mean on her head. This is a girl in need of a wax or maybe a weed wacker to start. I mean even in a swim suit it would be everywhere. Im talking cheeks legs. the shit was just crawling out from everywhere.

Her picks did not seem so bad, the ass shot did not look bad and the face pic definately represented that she was not a model. But to see her in person was an experience! This i the kind of girl that you would see across the bar and if she started to make her way over to you, you would reach out for your wing man and start making out with him if thats what it took to avoid her. Scary.

she was thin, but very flabby all over. no tone anywhere.

her skill was approximate to her looks.

the worst part was the breath. Your not going to believe this but even when i was like 5 feet from her it was oppressive. It was so bad that on the way home i could still actually remember the scent. Im not sure i can even remember the smell of shit, so that must have been some pretty potent stuff.

there some obvious questions to be asked... like, "why didnt your run" ... i really cant tell you the answer. i can tell you how much i regretted it. .... let me rethink that. it kind of snuck up on me i guess. somehow i didnt notice the breath right off. the face thing was shocking but i just figured... "ok .. ugly face... wont repeat" but then it just got worse and worse and worse.

i really do regret it and i hope i can save you guys from having to regret it.

she is posting again... here is a link to her ad

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/881232311.html

she has changed it from Itallian to All American

here is the text of her ad:
I'm Andrea and I am 5'5" tall with black hair 34b and weigh a slender 115 lbs.
I'll be in the rt.23/80/46/ area from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. My services are upscale and my donations are very reasonable at 120 for a full hr and 80 for half.
Call me at 201 486 0594. . Have a great day....Andrea .

so there you go... forewarned

Andrea

I agree. I saw her once and she was hairy and smelled. All I got was a BBJ. Glad I didn't pursue anything else. Her armpits were hairy. She is rail thin and her breath was horrible smelling. Anyone that goes near her again should have their head examined.

I saw her once

I entered the room at noon with her standing behind the door and it was pitch black, curtains drawn and a light on in the bathroom. I never stepped passed the bathroom as she closed the door and then she quickly stepped past me. Once I looked at her I realized I need to leave ASAP as she asked for the donation to take to someone else in another room. I knew she lied because she was in her underwear and was most likely not going to leave the room. I was worried that her pimp or dealer was in the room on the other side of the bathroom wall lying in wait on the bed, so I just bolted. I told her that she wasn't what I expected and before she could reply I turned, opened the door and left. Walking down the hall I quickly thought about her emaciated frame and realized that she looked like the classic stereotype of a hard core druggie and I was excited that I left before giving her any money.

Saving Money

Even if you had gone to see this provider or any provider, you shouldn't fell obligated to stay if they engage in a bait and switch of some sorts. At the end of the day it is your $$$$$$$$

Freddie --

Was it really a bait and switch though? I mean the pictures were of her. Its just that you would not know what was going on under there from the pictures. If they were scratch and sniff pictures they would have had a better chance at telling the whole story.

i agree with you though.... regardless of the reason... if you show up and she is not who or what you expected... then out you go. time wasted, gear up wasted... but at least you can use your $$$ on something worthwhile.

Yes it was a Bait and Switch

Because the pictures are of her 5 years, 30 pounds and 5000 crack hits earlier. The pics on CL attempt to portray her as a young girl next door type, when in reality she is currently an emaciated Amy Winehouse look alike.

Last edited:
she is posting again and holey shit check this out. She now posts a link to another site iwth more pictures of her on it.

here is the link : http://geocities.com/allamericanandrea/andrea

those r very accurate pictures right down to the hideous dress with the poofy shoulders. with those picts up i cannot imagine anybody would see her now. holey crap that broought back stinging memories.

im shuddering here
Dam nasty I must say. Thanks for the recon.

andrea - wayne nj

you call up she sounds very nice nad freidnly, on 100 for the 1/2. motel in wayne, nj on rt 23.
she is thin like a druggy, smelled. run!

This post is down but the geocities from RMRT still works. The top 2 pics on the right are my favs. Where I come from, there is a thing called the sun. Her skin color (or lack there of) reminds me of Dracula in the original "Nosferatu" (although I know some that like the pale/goth look)!

RMRT, I really respect your honesty in sharing this regrettable experience and saving many from wasting there money. I had some very bad experiences early in my mongering career (long before joining UT) that I may have just pretended never happened.

I'm surprised she finds takers. She's hideous. I wonder if she still posts the geocities link in her ads. Who would go see her after looking at those pics. I never would have. I still shudder when i read my original post...

it looks like nnjdoc joined UG a little too late.