Review - Anal Ashley - Chicago

I made arrangements to meet with Ashley before coming to Chicago. We hooked up both by email and by phone. On the phone, she seemed sort of hesitant and halting. We made the arrangements ( I booked an hour at the VIP rate of $600) and I was to call her when I checked into my hotel.
I called her and left a message when I got, in, and she promptly returned the call. We set up the meet in the lobby of my hotel. She warned me that she might be a half hour late, but she was only 10 minutes late. I met her, and I almost melted - she was that hot.
We went up to my room, where we first did the verification - a weird one. First, she looked at my drivers license and boarding pass. Then, she had me sign a letter saying that I was not LE, and, if I was LE, I and my LE agency were liable for $1,000,000. Then she checked in.
After checking in, she asked me to "disrobe". I did, and she got out a flashlight and looked in my throat, then at my privates. Only then did she tell me all was OK. She was super nice about this part, but very professional about it also.
She then told me to get on the bed for a massage. She stripped down to her bra and thong and gave me a complete massage, every bit of my back, then had me flip over and did the same to the front. Junior still did not get any attention. After that, she stripped all the way, but left her shoes on (I hate that - it again is too professional).
She played with Junior a bit, then started a fairly good BBBJ. She interrupted it to get out a cover, and I thought she was going to convert to CBJ, but she continued the BBBJ. No DT. Did not ask for DATY, thought I had plenty of time for that later. She then took out some lube, put it on, gave a short HJ, then put on the cover and started to Cowgirl. It wasn't long before the cup of coffee was finished. She did a nice clean up job with a hot cloth, and I was content. Disappointed that I did not get DT or Asian, but it was still early (20 min after she got here - I checked).
She then cuddled with me and we spoke. She is intelligent, and a nice person to talk with. But she went on for almost 20 min. She looked at the clock, and said "Oh, I can't believe the hour is almost up". Visions of a rip-off went through my head. She had been 10 min lat, and by the time she got to my room it was 20 min after the start of the appt. She had been there only 40 min, and it looked like she wanted to leave.
She half-flippantly said to me "Want to try again"? When I said yes, she said "OK, a quick one". She again did some BBBJ, then put the cover on and jumped into cowgirl. After 2 min of this, I asked to switch to doggie, which she did. It was good, but I wanted to speak Greek. When I asked her, I guess she remembered what I had paid for, and flipped over. We spoke Greek, but, at this point, I was not into it, and it was not enjoyable. I flipped onto my back, and she did a hj, that I had to finish to completion. She then left, only 55 min after walking in the door, and after a lengthy verification process.
I was disappointed. She is gorgeous, only a bit on the heavy side, with the best set of implants I have seen since the heyday of silicone (I am a doctor and have seen a lot of them). Her web site, and reviews, seemed to indicate a wild, free for all, in which I could expect DATY, DT, Asian, etc. That is why I paid the $600. What I got was worth a standard $400. It was not a rip off - not by any stretch, and I hope to see her again if she ever comes to NY. I asked her what I would have gotten for the non-VIP $350 price, and she said the standard stuff - no Greek, no massage. Hell, I would have paid $250 less for no massage and no soft Greek.
She is not the greatest thing since sliced bread. She is very good. I expected great. I paid for great. That is why I was disappointed - if you go for the $350, and with lowered expectations, you will enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the review-at least you got to meet her-for a super slut time-try bebedoll-everything and anything goes-all in one session-she is not superbody,she's small-but she does everything Ashley promises-and is into it-Rogue

Some questions ....

You mentioned the verification was weird. What actions were weird, or just the process was surreal? She checked your throat and then your genitals. I can understand the 2nd (for STD) but why the throat? Can you be hiding a remote vidcam in there ... :) :) :)

Re: Some questions ....

Originally posted by genuis8
I can understand the 2nd (for STD) but why the throat? Can you be hiding a remote vidcam in there ... :) :) :)

Oral thrush, gonnorhea, etc. I don't know how frequently it occurs, but I'd imagine you could also find Kaposi Sarcoma lesions in the throat in an AIDS patient as well.

I'm actually quite impressed that she did this....something to think about doing with the ladies.

Originally posted by rogue
Thanks for the review-at least you got to meet her-for a super slut time-try bebedoll-everything and anything goes-all in one session-she is not superbody,she's small-but she does everything Ashley promises-and is into it-Rogue
Do you have contact info/URL/Rates for her?