Review: AMP in Little Falls, NJ

I went to this AMP in Little Falls, NJ today. It's located on Rt. 23 South just minutes from GSP, Rt. 80, and Rt.'s 3 & 46. It's called Art Therapy. It's upstairs from a pizzeria/restaurant. Saw a girl name Angie. Paid .5 house fee. Very nice strong med-hard baby oil massage(Definately worth the house fee alone). Lots of teasing. She offered me FS, but I took the CBJTC instead. Prices/Tips are negotioable.

biggod

The Rifleman
Is this place on the corner?? Look kind of nasty on the out side. If that's the place I been their and to the one a like bit down the street on the otherside also with a back door and parking lot.

Yeah big, that's the place. I only make it a habbit of going there when I'm working in the area. I guess I kinda make it a stress/tension reliever lunch break.

One dow na little farther

The one big mentioned down the orad I have attended a bunch of times. On weekends ask for missy - good 7. If you like piercings and a wild woman shes all yours. .50 door prize and 1.50 on her. FS and DATY - probable do jsut abut anything.

If anyone goes and shes he tell he shaved head John says hi - (Curious if she REALLY remembers me lol)

Can you give contact info on these places? I've rarely been to MPs - when FS is available there do you get a full hour or is it just pop and go? How much will it cost altogether (door fee, FS price, tip)?
I much prefer FS but if MPs make that available I'd like to check that out.

Originally posted by tomahawk9
Can you give contact info on these places? I've rarely been to MPs - when FS is available there do you get a full hour or is it just pop and go? How much will it cost altogether (door fee, FS price, tip)?
I much prefer FS but if MPs make that available I'd like to check that out.
Call 411 for the number for Art Therapy in Little Falls, NJ.
Door Fee: .5
FS Tip 1.2 but definatle negotiable