Review: 46 Northern Blvd

Was tired from my usually prowlings in the area (253-09, 251st and Northern, etc) and decided to TOFTT and give this place a shot as they have have been advertising lately in BP.

Place is pretty clean and quiet on top of a Car Showroom- Used cars i believe of some sort- right on the Great Neck border. Parking is tough over there so give yourselves a few extra minutes finding a spot. Very heavily trafficked area although not really foot traffic, so that works pretty well IMO.

One girl working there, dont remember her name but she had a nice little cat paw tatoo on her left breast.

Massage was super fantastic. One of the best I've had in an AMP. Soft touch was basically non existent and very mechanical. Went for the flip- didnt go for more than the standard HR, which was pretty good. She then finished with another 10-15 minutes of great massaging, so good I think I fell asleep. Dont know if more was offered and didnt care. Wasnt much of a looker although I've seen much worse. Maybe a 6. All roaming I tried was allowed.

Keep in mind, no Table Shower there, but its $50 for the hour instead of the standard $60 in that area.

Might go back just because the massage was so damn good.

Was tired from my usually prowlings in the area (253-09, 251st and Northern, etc) and decided to TOFTT and give this place a shot as they have have been advertising lately in BP.

Place is pretty clean and quiet on top of a Car Showroom- Used cars i believe of some sort- right on the Great Neck border. Parking is tough over there so give yourselves a few extra minutes finding a spot. Very heavily trafficked area although not really foot traffic, so that works pretty well IMO.

One girl working there, dont remember her name but she had a nice little cat paw tatoo on her left breast.

Massage was super fantastic. One of the best I've had in an AMP. Soft touch was basically non existent and very mechanical. Went for the flip- didnt go for more than the standard HR, which was pretty good. She then finished with another 10-15 minutes of great massaging, so good I think I fell asleep. Dont know if more was offered and didnt care. Wasnt much of a looker although I've seen much worse. Maybe a 6. All roaming I tried was allowed.

Keep in mind, no Table Shower there, but its $50 for the hour instead of the standard $60 in that area.

Captain,

Was she chinese or Korean? That could be the reason for the price different. Most Korean place will give a better service then Chinese places.

Captain,

Was she chinese or Korean? That could be the reason for the price different. Most Korean place will give a better service then Chinese places.
Not sure. I assumed the price difference was because there wasnt a Table Shower. Some of the Brooklyn Joints charge $10 extra for the TS so I figured that was it.

Hit this place yesterday before noon. Would have opted for the full hour but had to take the half for 40 because of time constraints. Had provider named lele or something like that. She was the only one working at that time. Very upbeat and pleasant, better than average looks.

Capt'n is correct, allow time for parking. Had to park around the block and walk. Also, not much foot traffic in the area.

Also had an excellent massage. Long smooth strokes and not the fingers and thumbs digging in. ST was very good with a lot of teasing and just the right amount of time before the flip. She started the ST on the front and didn't rush it. No jackhammer, just a nice smooth finish to a much better than average massage. Allowed full roaming.Clean up and she finished with a nice scalp massage. Ran over the half. Would definitely repeat for the full hour next time.