REV: Taylor from Jewels

Re: Hello to all

Originally posted by CHLOEFNJ
I can tell you that i and Taylor do not smell now have ever and for you to say this is terrible and i for one am very hurt about this as well as my friend Taylor.. Taylor just got to the Jewel Camp only for people to attack her and tell her that she stunk.. Well to be honest there are many of you that i can safely say do not smell well but we still service you and ever so politely tell you to go take a bath. Well Jewel told me this was useless to post but i will and i will defend Taylor and myself and hope people could be a little less more cruel and alot more friendly..
So if understand your post Chloe, we should never post ANY negative comments, regardless of how true they may be, regarding any of Jewel's girls, since that would be cruel. Do I have that right? I couldn't have been more fair and balanced {trademark licensed from Fox News ;) } in my review. I indicated that I thought Taylor was a very friendly girl. But damn, I practically ran into the guy walking out of the hotel room who just saw Taylor as I was on my way in. Let's all use a little common sense here -- when was there time for Taylor to clean herself up?

If you only want to hear sweet and glowing reports, with any negativity white-washed away, we all know what boards are out there for that. Give me an f-ing break.

-sub

I gotta tell you all, I had a session with Chloe in late August, at 12 noon so I was either her 1st or 2nd of the day. It was a hot day. After arrival and during exchange of pleasantries, I noticed a strong, pungent odor coming from her. At first I thought it was body odor, from sweating on a hot day. I invited her to take a shower with me, hoping a good scrubing would end the bad odor. I scrubbed us each with soap, and scrubbed up her clam too.

After drying off, I attempted DATY and couldn't take it for more than 5 seconds. I don't know if it was caused by sweat, fungus or just lack of regular cleaning, but the strong pungent odor was coming from her clam and made me change the game plan to oral service only.

She was (is) a pretty girl, very nice,and pleasant, and gave a nice BBBJTC. But the clam odor was so bad, I have no desire to back.

Doesn't pass the sniff test

Originally posted by CHLOEFNJ
This is my first post so i will introduce myself and tell you that i am taking the initiative to post since my boss seems to think it pointless but i will give it a try. First off let me start by saying i am Chloe and i am a NJ Jewel. There are so many hateful things said by many of you on here but also there are alot of good people i have met here as well. Jewel pulled her ads from here and asked for our opinion and we gave it to her. We thought that whatever she thought would be best for her company and for us was good enough so we pulled our ads. Let me start off by saying i have been with Jewel for almost a year now and i love where i am and who i work for. Jewel is a kind , sweet woman as many know but also can be a bitch.
I think all of this nonesense about bookings and smelling is just what it is nonesense. I do not smell nor have i ever smelled and i think that alot of you seem to think that in this business we just have clients back to back and so forth. This is not true.. At times it is the client themselves that run late and then they throw us off and some of the clients TELL JEWEL I REPEAT TELL JEWEL NOT ASK TELL THAT WE SHOULD NOT CONTACT THEM. So in turn what are we to do ? You as the hobbyist do not want to get caught and us as the providers want u to be serviced so it is a little bit of both.. I can tell you that i and Taylor do not smell now have ever and for you to say this is terrible and i for one am very hurt about this as well as my friend Taylor.. Taylor just got to the Jewel Camp only for people to attack her and tell her that she stunk.. Well to be honest there are many of you that i can safely say do not smell well but we still service you and ever so politely tell you to go take a bath. Well Jewel told me this was useless to post but i will and i will defend Taylor and myself and hope people could be a little less more cruel and alot more friendly..

Take care

Chloe
Chloe, you do smell. Time to resurrect Webster's advisory from the spring which was consigned to the "Coliseum" board to appease Jewels. I'm willing to bet that if Taylor is your chum, she smells too.

Barrio girls going back-to-back will smell, that's just logic.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/t14196.html

Originally posted by substrata
I gave into my temptation for 18 year olds, and thought I'd take the plunge without the benefit of anyone else's experience with her...

Taylor's a nice girl, and was very friendly. Chatted for a couple of minutes, and she quickly suggested that my clothes come off. She kept her shirt on, and told me the top was "off limits" due to a recent nipple piercing which was still sore. No good. She then went right into a very fast-paced BBBJ. I prompted her into a 69 position, at which point I was faced with a rather pungent stank. Also no good. Really couldn't continue with the DATY at that point, but the upside was a very nice BBBJTCNQNS. At that point, we chatted for a little while, but the stank really turned me off from pursuing a second cup. My guess is I was at the wrong end of a few back-to-backs she had that day.

As always, YMMV.

-sub

Substrata, believe me, your were NOT at the wrong end of a few back-to-back. It stank earlier part of the day also!

Chole, Taylor is a sweetheart. But that has nothing to do with the cleanliness. If some one is kind enough to post that her coochie stinks, I would try hard to keep it clean! If she wants to be in this trade, it needs to be kept clean! Why not take these posts as constructive?

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by dumpy
the stank ensued.
While there's nothing funny about this subject, especially when you're one of the people involved on either side, i would be lying if i said i didn't have tears in my eyes from the laughter.

pswope

One out of three
Re: hygiene

Originally posted by bhbest
He said she stank. She said she didn't. Hmmm who are we to believe.
2 word solution from veteran whorehound:
Pepsi Challenge

(remember the blindfold taste test?)

Originally posted by Truth
While there's nothing funny about this subject, especially when you're one of the people involved on either side, i would be lying if i said i didn't have tears in my eyes from the laughter.
This PMB never fails to crack me up at least once a day. I'm glad I got to return the favor.