REV: Taylor from Jewels

I gave into my temptation for 18 year olds, and thought I'd take the plunge without the benefit of anyone else's experience with her...

Taylor's a nice girl, and was very friendly. Chatted for a couple of minutes, and she quickly suggested that my clothes come off. She kept her shirt on, and told me the top was "off limits" due to a recent nipple piercing which was still sore. No good. She then went right into a very fast-paced BBBJ. I prompted her into a 69 position, at which point I was faced with a rather pungent stank. Also no good. Really couldn't continue with the DATY at that point, but the upside was a very nice BBBJTCNQNS. At that point, we chatted for a little while, but the stank really turned me off from pursuing a second cup. My guess is I was at the wrong end of a few back-to-backs she had that day.

As always, YMMV.

-sub

Originally posted by substrata
I gave into my temptation for 18 year olds, and thought I'd take the plunge without the benefit of anyone else's experience with her...

Taylor's a nice girl, and was very friendly. Chatted for a couple of minutes, and she quickly suggested that my clothes come off. She kept her shirt on, and told me the top was "off limits" due to a recent nipple piercing which was still sore. No good. She then went right into a very fast-paced BBBJ. I prompted her into a 69 position, at which point I was faced with a rather pungent stank. Also no good. Really couldn't continue with the DATY at that point, but the upside was a very nice BBBJTCNQNS. At that point, we chatted for a little while, but the stank really turned me off from pursuing a second cup. My guess is I was at the wrong end of a few back-to-backs she had that day.

As always, YMMV.

-sub

Since the names are very similiar, and the age the same, are you writing about "Taylor" or "Tyler"? One page on their site shows "Tyler" starting 11/3, but another lists her scheduled for tomorrow. I want to hit "Tyler" early and often, but not if she is the subject of your review.

NOYL

Poster Child for Birth Control (ironic, no?)
Originally posted by substrata
At that point, we chatted for a little while, but the stank really turned me off from pursuing a second cup. My guess is I was at the wrong end of a few back-to-backs she had that day.

I see that the half hour break between appointemnts didn't last long.

Re: Re: REV: Taylor from Jewels

Originally posted by ecurb1991
Since the names are very similiar, and the age the same, are you writing about "Taylor" or "Tyler"? One page on their site shows "Tyler" starting 11/3, but another lists her scheduled for tomorrow. I want to hit "Tyler" early and often, but not if she is the subject of your review.
No, Taylor is who I saw.

-sub

Re: Re: REV: Taylor from Jewels

Originally posted by NOYL
I see that the half hour break between appointemnts didn't last long.
I was just thinking the same thing. Its a good thing she is charging extra money to make up for the lost time between appointments in order for the girls to clean up.

(edit: Oh, I suppose from looking at the site that maybe the breaks between clients take effect in January along with the new prices. She apparently changed her mind on the changes ebing immediate.)

Last edited:
same thing happen to me with a amp girl,, I hate when that happens kills the whole mood..then i get pissed becuse of the money i wasted...good hygene is important on both sides.

Hello to all

This is my first post so i will introduce myself and tell you that i am taking the initiative to post since my boss seems to think it pointless but i will give it a try. First off let me start by saying i am Chloe and i am a NJ Jewel. There are so many hateful things said by many of you on here but also there are alot of good people i have met here as well. Jewel pulled her ads from here and asked for our opinion and we gave it to her. We thought that whatever she thought would be best for her company and for us was good enough so we pulled our ads. Let me start off by saying i have been with Jewel for almost a year now and i love where i am and who i work for. Jewel is a kind , sweet woman as many know but also can be a bitch.
I think all of this nonesense about bookings and smelling is just what it is nonesense. I do not smell nor have i ever smelled and i think that alot of you seem to think that in this business we just have clients back to back and so forth. This is not true.. At times it is the client themselves that run late and then they throw us off and some of the clients TELL JEWEL I REPEAT TELL JEWEL NOT ASK TELL THAT WE SHOULD NOT CONTACT THEM. So in turn what are we to do ? You as the hobbyist do not want to get caught and us as the providers want u to be serviced so it is a little bit of both.. I can tell you that i and Taylor do not smell now have ever and for you to say this is terrible and i for one am very hurt about this as well as my friend Taylor.. Taylor just got to the Jewel Camp only for people to attack her and tell her that she stunk.. Well to be honest there are many of you that i can safely say do not smell well but we still service you and ever so politely tell you to go take a bath. Well Jewel told me this was useless to post but i will and i will defend Taylor and myself and hope people could be a little less more cruel and alot more friendly..

Take care

Chloe

Last edited:
bella

I saw Bella today, had a very enjoyable time, one of my best Jewel experiences...and on very short notice, to boot..

she is very active, dfk,daty,bbbjtc, not rushed, good atmosphere, will definitely try to see her again.

by the way, she has some beef on her bones, so if you are looking for a thin model type, it isn't her.

hygiene

He said she stank. She said she didn't. Hmmm who are we to believe. While I am one to believe that there are guys who also do not have the best of hygiene I myself for instance find it to the utmost importance to make sure hygiene is at it's most appropriate. If a girl has an odor down there I will not go down period. And the session will be terminated early as obviously all is not right with the girl either having some sort of condition or being just plain soiled/dirty. I absolutely love DATY (another reason why I like shaved ladies so much) and always as I am examining the specimen will get a good idea of what I am diving into before I actually take a taste. Luckily for me I haven't come across anything bad in my hobbying days and currently my main squeeze is squeaky clean but I have heard plenty of stories about bad hygiene and realize it is not pretty. Damn what is so hard about making sure your clean down there especially before a session and is it that difficult for a provider to not even know she smells??? I for one will scrub immediately before any action as I don’t want anyone going down there and coming across anything ripe either.

Chloe

Well, at least your are trying to be fair and sincere in your post without coming off as Queen Bitch, that is nice. That being said, why would substrata lie about something like that? What would be his motive? Now, obviously there are only two people that know for sure whether or not that was the case, making it a he said she said arguement that cannot be proved either way. Can you allow for the possibility that MAYBE her hygiene was not up to par? I mean, I still just do not see a motive for making that up by someone who apparently still uses the NJJ service. All we have is the recommendations of each other on this board and it is not like he said to never see this girl or any Jewel.

Look, your boss may be a good businesswoman, I don't know, but she is terrible at public relations. If there is any resentment towards NJJ, that is probably why.

Re: Chloe

Originally posted by Spaz Medicine
Well, at least your are trying to be fair and sincere in your post without coming off as Queen Bitch, that is nice. That being said, why would substrata lie about something like that? What would be his motive? Now, obviously there are only two people that know for sure whether or not that was the case, making it a he said she said arguement that cannot be proved either way. Can you allow for the possibility that MAYBE her hygiene was not up to par? I mean, I still just do not see a motive for making that up by someone who apparently still uses the NJJ service. All we have is the recommendations of each other on this board and it is not like he said to never see this girl or any Jewel.

Look, your boss may be a good businesswoman, I don't know, but she is terrible at public relations. If there is any resentment towards NJJ, that is probably why.
I was very upset about this whole thing and as for you bashing my boss i think it is totaly unfair but as i look thru alot of the other threads all you do it seems is bash her. As for resentment there is none and i will say it again and again and again. I DO NOT SMELL and i am very hurt and upset by all of this. As for the public relations side my boss is great and a fine lady who speaks up for what she thinks is right so if there is any resentment it is because you have put it there and if there is any ill will it is because you have put it there. All i am saying is that i am upset and hurt and the thread you posted was not about Jewel it was about Taylor and myself so why make it always an issue about Jewel. Enough and leave her alone already she is gone which you all should be happy about but i am not and neither are the other girls. We will fight now and protect our names since Jewel is tired of all the bickering on here. But i will be damned if i will let anyone sully my reputation in this business with the claim of bad hygiene.

Take Care

Chloe

Lets see.First off Chloe.You say its wrong for guys to say that about you.but whats the enxt thing out of your mouth.Some guys have smelled as well.That tells me that you cant take any criticism.Ive read this about you about 2-3x on different boards.And we expect you to say that about taylor that she doesnt smell.And you kinda contradicted yourself.You said you didnt smell.But then in the same breath said.Its the guys that come late and sometimes their isnt time for that 30 min break in between appointments.Next thing you are going to say is.Your service has never been late for an appoinment.Ive had appoinments with your service at 1 pm and the girl was running late.When i was the first appoinment of the day.So get off the high horse blaming the guys for this and that.Take the criticism and try to fix it.Is that so hard

SIR AKA ODB thats an assinine statement.So the 2-3 people that said that all asked for BBFS.Yeah that must be it.

Re: Re: Chloe

Originally posted by CHLOEFNJ
I was very upset about this whole thing and as for you bashing my boss i think it is totaly unfair but as i look thru alot of the other threads all you do it seems is bash her. As for resentment there is none and i will say it again and again and again. I DO NOT SMELL and i am very hurt and upset by all of this. As for the public relations side my boss is great and a fine lady who speaks up for what she thinks is right so if there is any resentment it is because you have put it there and if there is any ill will it is because you have put it there. All i am saying is that i am upset and hurt and the thread you posted was not about Jewel it was about Taylor and myself so why make it always an issue about Jewel. Enough and leave her alone already she is gone which you all should be happy about but i am not and neither are the other girls. We will fight now and protect our names since Jewel is tired of all the bickering on here. But i will be damned if i will let anyone sully my reputation in this business with the claim of bad hygiene.

Take Care

Chloe
Chloe...best way to prove that you or taylor don't smell is by letting me have a free pass or maybe even a half price discount for a hour of evaluation. When it's all said and done, I will give a fair review to all the peeps here. :)

Re: Hello to all

Originally posted by CHLOEFNJ
I do not smell nor have i ever smelled

And I bet your shit doesn't stink either.

I don't care how clean you think you are. If you have sex with multiple partners, there's going to be a certain point during the day when that "not so fresh" smell happens. This is not a criticism, it's just my opinion on the way nature works. If you're a good provider, you get into your sessions; the juices flow and, after 4 or 5 "juicy" sessions it eventually gets a little ripe down there.

Bathing between sessions certainly will help minimize this phenomenon but unless you're doucheing or using a power-washer down there between all of your sessions it's gonna get a little stinky.

i think that's exactly what happened here to "sir" substrata: his session ran a little close to Taylor's previous one, Taylor didn't have enough time to do the necessary scrubbing and the stank ensued.