Rev: Q-Salon

Decided I needed a little stress relief after braving the Smith Haven Mall Friday afternoon. Headed east on Middle Co. Road, just past AnngieTherapy, to the Q-Salon. They don't advertise but I recall someone mentioning them favorably a while back. Greeted by an older Korean gal, who promised me a nice girl after quizzing me on where I'd been before. Undressed in a warm and cozy rub room; shortly thereafter "Ti-an" came in and got me comfy on the table. Also older Korean gal, late 30s-early 40s, not unattractive, ample bosom and good attitude. Very nice acupressure rub on back, shoulders, arms and hands, then some scrotal teasing. I asked if I could clean up, and she offered me a shower and scrub. Wonderful. Take it if offered. Excellent prelude to the rest of the rub. Returned to some more talc massage and then made the flip. Excellent technique including the pretend hummer (the ABJ or air blow job). Allowed unlimited roaming. Tight muscular legs and butt. Large soft breasts. Pulled her tights down and slipped my thumb in. She got into it, nice thumb ride, and I couldn't hold back any longer. Merry Xmas!! Standard house fee and modest tip was greatly appreciated. Don't know if anything else is offered, but I was VERY happy overall. Recommended for the combo of sensory delights.
Happy hobbying.
jras

billyS

Reign of Terror
Latin Pussy

Jras, did you read my reveiw of Cherry Valley? I had you in mind when I wrote it knowing your'e looking for a Spanish quickie spot.

2X = charm

Finally got some of the relatives to go home. Decided to celebrate with a repeat visit to the Q. I said I'd seen Ti-an (or something close to that) last time and was pleased. Brought a little Godiva chocolate box for the house (recycled Xmas present!) and got comfy. Mamasan brought me a much nicer looking, younger (30ish) gal named Tina this time. She's only been in the US for 2 months and speaks VERY little English. But enough. Great shower/scrub again followed by excellent 30 minute massage. Got a little frisky in the shower and she didn't seem to mind, so I suspected a good time after the massage. And I wasn't disappointed. Great breasts, tight legs and bottom. Nice long BBBJTC while diddling her like crazy. Then more massage, face, legs and feet. Hot body towel after a clean up. GODDAM, now I remember why I love AMPs!