Rev of Lana - Jade AMP - Norwood, NJ

Typical Korean massage establishment. Located in mini strip mall
next to Chinese resturant and CVS. 60 house fee.
Advertises in Bergen Record.

Been to this place 3 times. Korean attendants in 20's and 30's.
Usually there were 3 or 4 girls each time who ranged from
5 - 7's. Really no lookers as far as I could tell.

On my last visit I had Lana. About 28, 5'3'' and slim with not much curves. Standard, scrub, rub and tug with no extra's available.
Very mechanical and unresponsive to touch. This girl will not get your blood boiling. Only positive was her good Korean massage skills.

After 3 visits to this place I seriously doubt extra's are available.
On 2 visits I saw 2 Korean guys (owners) that may explain the service. Another gripe of mine is the communal locker room
where you are given a key and instructed to leave all belongings in a flimsy wooden locker, put on a robe and walk down hallway for a table scrub.

For discretionary purposes, this is not the AMP to go to!!!

SpaMonger

mydesign, Westwood and Old Tappan are my regular AMP spa's.

Actually, I've been going to the Korean AMP in Westwood for a long time 5 + years. My favorite was a Spanish girl named Ilena who left about 2 years ago.

For anyone else not familiar, both are great AMP's and can be found in Bergen Record. Several reviews are also available here,
just do a search.

Spa

spamonger,

thanks for your report on the norwood spa. your review saved me the expense of checking it out myself. i've driven by it several times, the location is not as discrete as i like.

old tappan and westwood are my favorite spas as well. i'm getting tired of linda though (i wish cindy or coco were around more often). when i get bored with ot i visit choi in westwood where i can always count on her to toss my salad.

Saw Choi once a while back. Have no idea what her age was, but I thought that she was super sweet. She was cautious, and for a while I felt that only a message was to be had. But after I dropped more than a number of hints she disrobed to only her panties. Thought that she had a smokin body, more curvy than expected. She provided a HR, very nice but I had hoped that more was available. She was also very cool with the tip, never discussed beforehand, when I brought it up after she said whatever I felt was right.

Thank you for sharing that extras are available. I was wondering how to go about propositioning for a RJ, or after a number of sessions will she just move up behind you and spread your legs. Is she good at it, soft...hard, licking...pentrating, is she into it and will she spend a good amount of time there. I also remember no shower available, do you need to go freshly showered or does Choi take care of that.

Are there any other extras available. What's an appropriate tip for Choi's service.

Also, is it OK to park behind the place, or is there better available.

Know I asked alot, thanks for answering whatever you can.