Rev. Cherry Valley- Queens

Had a great time , after reading a review of taylor I called and set up an appt like I had been there before. Thanks to the detailed directions and price list. it worked.
Taylor is from Columbia. 60 door fee
got confortable. I showed her my bag to tricks which she LOVED! (no... not toys, dont ask)
It's my secret fetish I cant go into , but every provider Ive seen loves it (Well got kicked out of that semi legit place on Post Ave, Westbury last year)
But anyway, she got all excited and gave her a gift of a Ben Franklyn. She came back and we did a covered "around the world" all positions..., changed "protection" during the session.(guess she knows the breaking point) she really got off and then I got off.
She is a full figured woman shaved and a 38-B bra (I looked at the tag while she stepped out)
She like to kiss on the lips too!
Anyway, she wanted to show a co-worked my fetsih items so, I also got to meet "Fancy" black sexy woman, tall great shape, Id guess a 36-C short shorts and bra top... looked very good.... Id like to try Fancy in the near future. Total was 60 door 100gift
Cherry Valley is also listed in Newsday.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey Frankie

Havn't heard from you in a while. Glad to see your'e still in circulation. I find it interesting that you call the place on Post Ave semi legit. It was a post by you on TBD last year that got me going there. I saw Maggie about 7 times and couldn't get her to touch my cock. The last time I just kept pulling off the towel while I was on my back to show off my schlong She threatened to walk out of the room. Is there action at that place? Glad you enjoyed Taylor. Try Ivy too.

I saw Donna at the Post Av place.. While talking she told me she dropped out of High School (Garden City HS) I think she said.... So i figured you would need to graduate HS to get a massage lic.
Maybe she had gotten a GED.
But I got nothing..... execpt a walk out.
Id like to try that place on Willis Av in Roslyn Heights just So of LIE/NSP
I passed by and talked to the desk girl..... Seems ligit.
Hate to waste $80 I see the ad in Newsday

Hi Fly, Occasional hobbyist here. Don’t bother with the place in Roslyn, totally legit. I couldn’t even get here to remove the towel. Owner is a professional massage therapist. Nice massage but no extras at all to be had.

I had Fancy on Superbowl Sunday...She could suck a golfball thru a garden hose...No DFK....Covered Billy Joel and all the rest safe as well...Time well spent in my opinion...Her friend didn't look that bad either...

Massapequa amp

Theres a place on the south side of sunrise as you go east just b4 the post off. ( its in newsday advertised as hot dances I believe.) I got FS for $.5 about 3 wks ago