Repeating addresses

I have two questions I'd like to throw out there. First is more immediate. I was reaching out to a provider (929) 933-6915 who provided an address identical to a completely different provider I was talking to months ago, but never saw. Not a hotel, private home, kind of middle of no where, so not a great place to host a popular brothel. She also made me switch to texting her on a different number when I started talking about video verifying, which is suspect. I plan on making her video verify, but, the real question is, am I about to be murdered?

The other question is, I see a few hotel addresses pop up a lot with different providers. 699 Dibblee Red Roof Inn is one, Casa Azul on Jamaica is another. Are these just havens of prostitution, or a scam waiting to happen?

Murder may be somewhat extreme, but trust your instincts- If you are not comfortable or have any suspicions move on —

As for part 2, the RR Inn from what I recall does see their fair share of companions-

In the event of something unsavory happening, your better off in RR than a no name stand alone building

I have two questions I'd like to throw out there. First is more immediate. I was reaching out to a provider (929) 933-6915 who provided an address identical to a completely different provider I was talking to months ago, but never saw. Not a hotel, private home, kind of middle of no where, so not a great place to host a popular brothel. She also made me switch to texting her on a different number when I started talking about video verifying, which is suspect. I plan on making her video verify, but, the real question is, am I about to be murdered?

The other question is, I see a few hotel addresses pop up a lot with different providers. 699 Dibblee Red Roof Inn is one, Casa Azul on Jamaica is another. Are these just havens of prostitution, or a scam waiting to happen?
What town is this middle of nowhere in?

What town is this middle of nowhere in?
I was being slightly hyperbolic with the middle of nowhere thing, it's just a random residential neighborhood in SE Queens. It's like St.Albans/ Queens Village area. Not a lot of providers out there. Nothing touristy like in Corona/Jackson Heights. Just Residential.

Been to both residential and all the usual spots like gateway, rr, casa, La Quinta. Those are all known to have multiple groups and providers there. I try to hit up those hotels in the afternoon though.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Been to both residential and all the usual spots like gateway, rr, casa, La Quinta. Those are all known to have multiple groups and providers there. I try to hit up those hotels in the afternoon though.
When I used to visit Lury at the RR I used sling a back pack over my shoulder to make it look like I was going in there for something other than a hookup.

I was being slightly hyperbolic with the middle of nowhere thing, it's just a random residential neighborhood in SE Queens. It's like St.Albans/ Queens Village area. Not a lot of providers out there. Nothing touristy like in Corona/Jackson Heights. Just Residential.
Ok I had those but were in private homes were I thought better of exposure

Be careful you have No recourse if it goes south and there’s always someone else in there. IMHO protect yourself

When I used to visit Lury at the RR I used sling a back pack over my shoulder to make it look like I was going in there for something other than a hookup.
Yep- I learned my lesson once when I ran into an acquaintance at the Holiday inn in Westbury- I came up with a plausible excuse —
I would then always carry a briefcase or some type of binder and if noticed, I would say I’m there on business

Have you gone through with video verifying yet? Did they ask for deposit?
It could be a circuit or a pair of girls working from the same address that may want to video verify for safety or to be picky about who they see. Orrr it could be a scam.

I will reachout to an ad once in a while and get the "where are you located?" Now I'm looking for incalls so I will usually say, "I am looking for incall but I am in *insert random town*."
They will usually respond with an address in that town I will look it up and it's some random residence. Pretty much a dead giveaway that it's fake. Most of the time they will say they require a deposit first also.
Not saying some providers dont actually host out of there homes. It does happen.

I am not very familiar with circuits in Queens but most of the multiple girl circuits I have dealt with rarely seek video verification. Its usually a handler setting up the appointments. I don't like that number change up for the video verifying. Idk what your confidentiality situation is but just keep in mind if its someone scamming they could try and screenshot you during the video call to try and "blackmail" you. That may or may not matter to you but I have seen it happen. Hopefully you are using a burner so they couldn't get any info on you from your number even if they tried.

Some of these scammers will go to great lengths to get people, others will just shoot their shot for some venmo deposits. It all depends on how much risk you are willing to take. But as everyone else says if something seems off you are better off passing and finding a different provider. Just trust your instinct. Be smart. Think safe. Have fun!

Have you gone through with video verifying yet? Did they ask for deposit?
It could be a circuit or a pair of girls working from the same address that may want to video verify for safety or to be picky about who they see. Orrr it could be a scam.

I will reachout to an ad once in a while and get the "where are you located?" Now I'm looking for incalls so I will usually say, "I am looking for incall but I am in *insert random town*."
They will usually respond with an address in that town I will look it up and it's some random residence. Pretty much a dead giveaway that it's fake. Most of the time they will say they require a deposit first also.
Not saying some providers dont actually host out of there homes. It does happen.

I am not very familiar with circuits in Queens but most of the multiple girl circuits I have dealt with rarely seek video verification. Its usually a handler setting up the appointments. I don't like that number change up for the video verifying. Idk what your confidentiality situation is but just keep in mind if its someone scamming they could try and screenshot you during the video call to try and "blackmail" you. That may or may not matter to you but I have seen it happen. Hopefully you are using a burner so they couldn't get any info on you from your number even if they tried.

Some of these scammers will go to great lengths to get people, others will just shoot their shot for some venmo deposits. It all depends on how much risk you are willing to take. But as everyone else says if something seems off you are better off passing and finding a different provider. Just trust your instinct. Be smart. Think safe. Have fun!
I asked them about the address, mentioning that I got the same address from another provider and they stopped responding. Now that I think about it, I got that address from 2 other providers, so it's the 3rd time I've seen it. It's unfortunate, as I usually have to travel to meet a provider, so it was nice to have one close by. If anyone knows of a nice, young, short spinner type without bolt ons or BBLS in the SE queens area like Rosedale/ Queens Village or Western Nassau, like Valley Stream, please share.

I requested the verify, I generally don't meet without it. I do use a burner though.

Ok good to know some other people have been to RR Dibblee and Casa Azul. I got a lot of providers I reach out to name those places and usually I just cut off contact at that point, because I see them so often it feel like it's got to be one scammer at one place with a dozen ads out.

Ok good to know some other people have been to RR Dibblee and Casa Azul. I got a lot of providers I reach out to name those places and usually I just cut off contact at that point, because I see them so often it feel like it's got to be one scammer at one place with a dozen ads out.
Seen isamal and Lucy out of rr dribble. Nice girls and legit