Remeo Chen"s

As part of my new venture thru the Queens AMP scene, I hit Remeo Chan's for the first time. (I now realize that when I tried this place a couple of nighs ago, I was looking at the wrong place. This one is on the second floor--there is a real legit looking place on the 1st floor)--I was disappointed.

Upon buzz-in entry (passing a very small lighted shine to Buddha with some fruit offerings), several fairly young, relatively attractive slim asian ladies were sitting in view. Mamasan appeared and asked if I was there for a haircut--I said, "Massage?" She abruptly replied, "$40 house". She seleced the lady.

The lady started to go go to a private room (It appeared to be one of the steam/shower rooms). Mamasan (perhaps knowing that I was new there or fearing LE, redirected us to a much more pubilc room with a large window viewable (thru a very thin curtain) to the other assembled ladies. I was ready for dissapointment.

She never told me her name, nor asked mine--a bad sign!!!! A fairly decent, but unremarkabe massage--her lack of strenght was attempted to be camouflaged by her use of arms & elbows. A very pleasant looking young lady.

Upon "turn over"--Nothing--Nada--not even close!!--- completely asexual (which might be fine for some, bot not what I was looking for) I left a $20 tip. I will not return unless my Brethern advise that something more meeting my needs is available.

Can you describe the lady? She didn't happen to have slightly unnatural orangish hair, a little "solid" in the middle?

Or maybe middle length (shoulders+) straight black, smooth hair?

She never mentioned her name and it's hard to describe Asian ladies. She seemed younger than most--probably early 20's, almost pretty, slim, well groomed, fairly tight fitting Chinese style short dress, black hair. She seemed pleasant enough--although conversation was basically nonexistant--most likely not the one you are referring to. 100% asexual encounter.