Relaxation Day Spa

This one is in Smithtown, next to the Bar at the railroad overpass. Park in the back, enter in the back. I know some of you have talked about this one before, but I think it needs it's own thread.
Enter to a chime on the door , no lock to speak of, late 30's asian woman, maybe a 7 on the scale greets me and takes me to a room by the street side of the place. 40 for the half.
Not a bad rub down in all respects, and light touch was good , even on the flip. Then the negotiation for the extra's goes down.
She kept asking for 100 for BBJ, to which I laughed loudly. countered with 40 , she said 80, I went 60 she went back to 80. (at this point I was feeling like this one could do a job for sure if she gets that kind of scratch.) I take the 80 (knowing I would only give her 60) she proceeds with the deed.
I couldn't have been more wrong about the job she would do. sloppy, loose, no suction to speak of, some teeth, just poor in general.
Once again, stopped her mid session, cleaned with towel, tossed her 60 (she looked confused) and I was on my way.
I will not be back to this one. Maybe I am just too picky, but getting BBJ is easy, getting a good BBJ is damn hard. The hunt goes on ...........

Once again, forgot a detail ...... On Main Street, before entering the town from the west bound side, on the north side of the road. By the way, the bar to the left was on Paranormal State, on A&E

Went in last week. Saw Eva. Cute 20 something, medium - short hair. Maybe 7 on AMP scale. Massage was ok-average, on the flip, got her top off, cute b's, nice slow hj. Nice soft skin. OTC bottom, she was wearing sweats. Reached inside and rubbed her buns and vjay, felt nice and fleshy. Really nice on a cute 20 something.

Good overall. Massage at this place ranges from average to great, depending on who you get. Used to be a girl with a big rack there- massage was really really great.

40+40.

i went to this place back in October to try it out. I went in and waited for about 10 mins before 2 girls one maybe a 6 other was a 8 came out told me busy come back in 2 hours. Both has very big warts or blisters on lips which was seen from the back door. I didnt return was on edge but will try it after reading peoples accounts

135 smithtown blvd. I was there today. Did 4 hand. One young girl in her 20s, quite hot...one a smidge older (prob 28-30) sort of plain looking. I have been here before. 110 for the 4 hand...i never knew i could ask for more than the usual happy ending...which is what I did today. My only issue is when you're done, you're done, which is what Ive experienced with the younger one there. I will remember to start asking for names (im new here).