Rego Beauty Spa 917-832-6388 Judy

This is a legit place unless someone is an expert in turning to dark side. Called at 530 pm and asked for appointment with Angela. Was told she is booked until 9 pm. I was disappointing and went through my list of names. Tried Linda and response that No Linda here. Tried Aida- no longer here. She gave me list of names and i didn’t recognize any and finally relented and said you pick. Got there at 6 pm and she gave me Judy. Front desk girl - Cheryl is beautiful. She wasnt rude nor friendly, matter of fact. Went in to room with Judy (young and pretty). Based on other reviews, i ignored underwear on policy and took everything off. In comes judy, didnt mind me laying there with all off and started massage. She used sheet on for a while and i was about to say something and she removed sheet. Gave me one of the best massages ever. Really worked the waist down, inner legs and spent a good solid half the massage on the ass and surrounding area. Cracked my back, stretched legs and arms. All in all excellent and highly recommend and would go back to her. She did light teasing but to be honest, its so weird that i cant even tell. She brushed against me at times and let me caress her legs now and then but that was it. I would prefer a HR but not in the cards so im not sure its possible. I would go back but consider a legit good massage to include HR as that is important part of body but thats just me. I will likely go back and will try Angela (rumored to do little more teasing) and definitely take Judy again as well. She was friendly and smiled the entire time. My recommendation is to pull away the sheet when she uses is at times and she is okay with that. She also had me flip and worked the front temples and chest which was nice. Left there feeling amazing. (45/25)