Red Spa 21 212-229-2090

Hi guys, this is Daisy from Red Spa 21 and we wanted to say hi to everyone. Our hours are from 10 am -2 am, 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea. Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax, including a table shower, sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys. Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier.

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
www.redspa21.com

Monday Schedule

Anna & Pinky 10 AM- 10 PM

MiMi & GiGi 10 AM- 2 AM

Our hours are from 10 am -2 am, 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea. Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax, including a table shower, sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys. Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier.

Kisses,

Daisy

(212)229-2090
www.redspa21.com

Wednesday schedule

Mimi - BUSTY Japanese
Pinky -Chinese student, spinner
Ace-eurasian, Great top

Red Spa 21

Hi, this is Daisy from Red Spa 21 and we wanted to say hi to everyone. Our hours are from 10 am -2 am, 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea. Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax, including a table shower, sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys. Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier.

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

It's your birthday? 1/2 off the cover charge. Be prepared to prove it.

Thursday schedule

Mimi - Voluptuous Japanese girl, Big natural top

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Anna -sexy Thai girl, hourglass figure

Our hours are from 10 am -2 am, 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea. Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax, including a table shower, sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys. Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier.

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Freaky Friday

Mimi - Voluptuous Japanese girl, Big natural top
Ace-Eurasian, Great top
Gigi-Korean hardbody spinner
Anna -sexy Thai girl, hourglass figure

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Sexy Saturday

Ace-Eurasian, Great top

Gigi-Korean Hardbody spinner

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Cindy- Athletic build, Chinese

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Turned on Tuesday

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Four Hand Special-$70 before 5pm

Your choice of attendants, based on availability, until 5pm.

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Four Hand Special - $ 70 before 5pm

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Four Hand Friday!!! -$ 70 before 5pm

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Saturday schedule

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Sunday schedule

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Amazing Monday -four hand special -$70, until 5pm

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Four Hand Special - $ 70 before 5pm

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Four Hand Hump day special until 5pm -$70

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Thursday Four Hand Special - $ 70 before 5pm

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com

Four Hand Friday!!! -$70 before 5pm

Ace-eurasian, Great top

Kisses,

Daisy
212 229 - 2090
Www. Redspa21. Com