Red Lily 718-433-4331

http://newyork.************/Therape...e-with-you-dont-wait-any-longer-its/102062543

Have been seeing Lily off and on for a few years but never posted a review because there was another girl there that was my ATF and I didn't want to blow them up. Anyway ...
Lily is a mature Hungarian woman I visited again a week ago located in a private apartment near the intersection of 43rd St and Queens Blvd in Sunnyside. She answers the phone herself and uses a 2 call system. She also has a place in Florida (Tampa area I believe) so it can be hit or miss whether shes in town or not.
She's on the thick side with bad fake tits (there is a big scar on the underside of her right breast from her chest up to the nipple). She lets me in and has me take my shoes off in the entrance. She's very nice and starts with LFK on the way to the bed room. The fooling around continues and clothing comes off. Everything is covered with her, so on went the condom followed a good CBJ. She allowed me to finger her wet pussy, but doesn't go for DATY or 69. Tried putting a finger in her ass but that didn't go over well. She got on top and rode me to completion. Nice clean up, followed by an average massage. After 10 minutes or so I rolled over and was ready for round 2. Another CBJ, followed by missionary and doggy to the end. Didn't ask for the donation ($160) until after we were finished.
The picture of the girl in the pink tank top is definitely not her, the one in the towel is. I think I have other photos she has placed in other ads somewhere I'll add them when/if I can.
Pros: convenient, safe place, clean, nice, LFK, no hurry, 2 pops for an hour
Cons: no anal play, no DATY, everything covered
Total damage $160

Thank you. I think the Blond gals name was Barbara. I work close by and have been wanting to see her for quite some time. Guess I missed out.
Barby was her name. Always had a great time with her
Thank you. I think the Blond gals name was Barbara. I work close by and have been wanting to see her for quite some time. Guess I missed out.
Lily will be back at some point if she's left for Florida already. She mentioned something about trying to find some new girls last time I saw her, so who knows

http://newyork.************/Therape...e-with-you-dont-wait-any-longer-its/102062543

Have been seeing Lily off and on for a few years but never posted a review because there was another girl there that was my ATF and I didn't want to blow them up. Anyway ...
Lily is a mature Hungarian woman I visited again a week ago located in a private apartment near the intersection of 43rd St and Queens Blvd in Sunnyside. She answers the phone herself and uses a 2 call system. She also has a place in Florida (Tampa area I believe) so it can be hit or miss whether shes in town or not.
She's on the thick side with bad fake tits (there is a big scar on the underside of her right breast from her chest up to the nipple). She lets me in and has me take my shoes off in the entrance. She's very nice and starts with LFK on the way to the bed room. The fooling around continues and clothing comes off. Everything is covered with her, so on went the condom followed a good CBJ. She allowed me to finger her wet pussy, but doesn't go for DATY or 69. Tried putting a finger in her ass but that didn't go over well. She got on top and rode me to completion. Nice clean up, followed by an average massage. After 10 minutes or so I rolled over and was ready for round 2. Another CBJ, followed by missionary and doggy to the end. Didn't ask for the donation ($160) until after we were finished.
The picture of the girl in the pink tank top is definitely not her, the one in the towel is. I think I have other photos she has placed in other ads somewhere I'll add them when/if I can.
Pros: convenient, safe place, clean, nice, LFK, no hurry, 2 pops for an hour
Cons: no anal play, no DATY, everything covered
Total damage $160
Is the 160/hr current? BP suggest otherwise.

she use to post a early special "100".
I tried to hook up a while ago but the day I was free she
said she had a little time as she was meeting up with bf..
My concern is/was they ve been doing this a very long time in the same place,sunnyside.