Red is not a healthy color!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Well, I was going to say "I can't belivive I haven't seen a single comment so far", but now at least there's been a comment.

I'd like to hear more opinions, because personally I really like the red.

I like it...and I love the new organization...advertsers on top where we can be seen...you took the suggestions and you are making concrete changes, Bender, I like your style...

Work or home... red is not a MS color and demands attention. It will make sneak peeks very difficult. Sh1t, I've minimized three times already on two sentences... SB, please put it back the way it was....

I like the blue!

but I think. for most guys trying to sneak a peak to UG late at night or at work, it doesn't work very well.

Also, why not have a "panic" buttom? I saw that in some sites and I think is a clever idea, you can click and be on Goggle search main page in no time.

The forum grouping is ok...I like how it looks.

Nice re-org on the forums. The red was a little garish and hard on the eyeballs. Blue works fine.

Note to all the advertisers.....your banner ads pop out more this way.

and here I thought that someone was playing on my pc at work. Good thing I didn't accuse anyone. I like the blue! The red does draw unneeded attention--how about a sublte gray?

Last edited: