Record Holder?

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
I've heard...

I've heard that Carl (while NOT driving in the snow), has been know to be able to swallow more pizza than ANYONE.....

So, iiceman - i think he has you beat in that dept.

can i play, too?????????

hey, my first post. yea for me. i guess that makes me aluminum or tin. how does one get into this contest and what does the winner get?

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: ok 4 the record

Originally posted by LIDAWN
a three hour event produced 18... now you guys figure that one out!! giddiup!

Mmmm, if we average that out per hour that is 6/hr, as you remember I hit double digits in 1 hour!!!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: can i play, too?????????

Originally posted by billy01866
hey, my first post. yea for me. i guess that makes me aluminum or tin. how does one get into this contest and what does the winner get?

Hey Dawn- who is this guy, this would not happen to be the Cable Guy who would not give you free HBO with the Sopranos on would it!!!

carl ok lets just see

i beleive we went over an hour if you recall?
No?!?!!? yes we did over an hour redo your math quiz.... and this score includes them from all things not just one....
giddiup
iceman in less than an hour i believe you hit a new score.. if we are counting..
still waiting to see how cable works out in my box!!!!!

my bad giddiup!!!
hugzz dawn
although there is a certain fellow who cleans up really big whom has not even peeped a voice in here yet.. wink!!!!!!!!

i am looking up at dawn, what a great place to be

as far as the cable hook up to dawn's box, it appears to be a live wire and sparks are flying all over the place. you can rest assure that i will not rest until the hookup is perfect. my goal is to satisfy...........

So Dawn if I went three hours would I tilt the machine...or would you at least be able to catch your breath.. LOL

I believe the score was 16 in 1 hr..

Carl M,

Keep eating that pizza... LOL

was it 16

noo way we hit 16 in one? we had a little over 2 hours honey
am i nuts not 16 was maybe 12 god did you totally make me loose my mind as well as make my legs shake..
no way am i nuts here call me if this is true and everytime you get off you release anti aging ceritonin ,.......then you created a fountain of youth
giddiup lets do it all over i wanna be 16 again..
hugzz dawn

i knew you would cum forward

that is hopw we all breath much clearer these days wink tucker.. are you my record holder possibly?
hugzzz dawn

quality not quantity

question is could i walk and or talk when i left? or was i stuttering and babbling like a a fool.... body does not lie.... so count away if you like you silly guys i still say quality of the orgasm is better than quantity unless you want to leave me in a coma
course that could be cheaper..
hugzz out
DAWN