recommendations?

I've been out of the game in NYC for a while, but am thinking of a foray back in. Basically, I'm just looking for the college girl type - young, tight body etc. Right now I'm considering Lauren of Miami, Gabriela, Alana Allure, and Janelle. Any recommendations? Anyone I'm missing? Does anyone know if Janelle is still taking clients? Her contact info.?

Thanks in advance.

alana allure is far from a college type girl, and she doesn't see people in NY/NJ.......PERIOD!

Lauren of Miami has been said to be a total bust.

that leaves just two........

i won't comment on one, so that leaves just gabriela.......who's the best of the four anyway.....

lauren of Miami Companions

Ozzy: As a "gold" poster here you should know better than to express an opinion on anyone based on what someone is "said" to be - especially in a YMMV sport.

Let me go on record and say based on my own personal experience with her and the MANY emails I have received from others, that lauren from Miami is a Supreme and Total GFE!!!

Your note is the first negative I have ever seen posted on her anywhere!! She may be the most consistent provider I know of - where your mileage almost certainly won't vary!! If you want a review, check the one I posted last Jan/Feb on NY's TBD.

And, BTW, lauren is studying full time at my alma mater - there's no doubt she's enrolled and doing well - a statement I can confirm via several different methods.

I mean you no disrespect, and while I'm certainly only a lowly "bronze" poster here, I think my bona fides are well established by the many reviews I've posted, based on my personal experiences (not what someone is "said" to be), here and on TBDs in Boston, Miami, Toronto, and Vegas.

I suggest you see her for yourself and be prepared to post a correction. And, I know you'll be thanking me for this post to set the record straight :)))

thats the first positive thing i've heard about her other than the bull shit drivel on bigdog.

gabriela's still the best of that bunch, and theres a couple of impressive names in there too.

St Bart,

While I don't necessarily agree with Ozzy (or anybody else for that matter) posting things that "have been said" about a lady, he seems to have an amazing circle of contacts and often gets as much of the straight poop as possible. While there are posters I trust, others I would not and still others I would be skeptical of (and therefore might see a lady they panned anyway), I would tend to trust Ozzy's hearsay as much or more than some other guys 1st hand knowledge (not that he's necessarily right in this case).

Ozzy,

Much as I hate to agree agree with St Bart,* yours* is the only negative thing I've heard about Lauren.

Having said that though, you are RIGHT. The ONLY things I've heard about Lauren have come from TBD.

Actually, St Bart is from TBD and one of those reviewers. Go ahead ask him for explicit details, I dare you. On 2nd thought, don't bother, I already have asked him.

Soooooooo, you STILL haven't heard a first positive thing about her "other than the bull shit drivel on bigdog."

BTW, Ozzy, why won't Alana see anyone up here ? What's up with that ?

Ozzy, your info on lauren can't be right

I'm baffled, this could only come from deliberate disinformation. She's a member of OrigTony's french honor society for one. If you really want to fall out of your chair, read the reviews in The Erotic Review. The reviews are right on, I know this I've seen her more than once. Anyone with ANY doubts about lauren feel free to mail me oknemo@yahoo.com. A great girl and a great GFE.

Another idea about this

There's another lauren floating about in NY, known as 'lovelylauren'. She posted a month or two ago as 'lauren' on the Miami board, said she was coming to Miami and "read her reviews". Well all the reviews were of course about our lauren, the lauren of Miami Companions. So 'lovelylauren' was basically hooted off the stage in Miami. Is this where the confusion comes from?

could be, but the one i'm thinking of did come from miami...she had reddish hair(maybe strawberry blonde). i could be wrong but i thought she was possibly from south america. does she have a website with another friend on it? the one i'm thinking of had one glowing review on tbd followed by a bunch that disputed that first review......

i could be wrong.....it's happened before.

she'd still have to be pretty outstanding to even come close to the other three girls on that list, let alone be as good as gabriela.

Ozzy-in regards to Alana Allure,aka Paulina,aka Lexus,aka-whomever- she advertises on the longislandexotics.com web page-as a matter of fact-I saw her on the LIRR the other day-looking old and tired and angry-which is exactly how she looked when I met her last year for a session-so you may be right that she is not "entertaining in a private session" but hse' still around doing bachelor parties at least-

EZ.....i think she calls her site lauren and friends or something like that. definitely from south america or something. she looks amazing on her site and i've heard it is her but that she lacks in the service dept, especialy when you consider her high rates (500/hr).

rogue.... i didn't say AA lacked in her sessions or anything, quite the opposite. she is great in those regards...when you can see her. she also has a special talent if your up to the challenge. she just doesn't see anyone in the ny area for her own personal reasons. if anything she does very little dancing anymore. when you saw her last year she was just starting out, so that might explain for your bad time but things change with experience. you also have to consider who she worked for when you saw her.....which is a reason she doesn't like to work in this area now.

thats her!

sorry about the otherlauren guys, i'll have to look her up next time she's in town.

this is definately the one i ment....

EZ, i just clicked on the link real fast cause i can't view it at the moment, but she is based in miami also...is she not? i think she worked for or had a listing at miami companions some time ago before she got her own site...thus the confusion. first morgan of philly and morgan leigh of philly and now lauren and lauren of miami....these girls have to dream up some new names.

whew, ozzy, i am glad to hear you weren't talking about me after all -- remind me never to get on your bad side!

it's funny you should mention the name thing. since i've moved to new york i've realized that everybody seems to be named lauren. i've been considering a name change, but i don't want to confuse people more. maybe i need a last name. any suggestions?

thanks st. bart and nemo for defending my honor!

xoxo
lauren of miami companions
p.s. do you think "lauren the good one" is taken?!?!?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
How about "Lauren Suvarabia"?

How about "Lauren Becallin Me"

How about "Lauren Tides" ?

How about "Lauren Lovelorn"?

How about "Lauren Abby"?

How about "Ariana with one N"?