Real Japanese Shiatsu near 29th and 6th???

There is a frequent ad on CL, in the therapeutic services section, advertising Japanese Shiatsu and Oil Massage. This is a real Japanese woman offering the service, I could tell when I called. But I had to hang up very quickly as I got a very weird feeling that it might be someone I know in R/L. I've been dying to visit this place but for obvious reasons am hesitant to do so. So one of you aficionados might want to give this a try and maybe post a brief report / description for lil' EVd. Rate is $60 per hr. Be assured that I'd much rather do this scouting job myself, but alas...

Last edited:
Regular but good quality shiatsu in a small dingy apartment from pleasant young Japanese woman. $65 for hour, no tipping requested. No extras. 28 st and 6ave in converted low rent apartment building. Bathroom in outside at end of very long hallway, need a key. No shower at all.

Re: Japanese massage

Originally posted by tesla
What about "Petite Japanese" in NYP "Well Being" section? Called and she said .8 hour. Any info?
Must be close to 50. Definitely in her forties. Rather lackluster performance. Gives massage with HJ, does not seem to offer FS. The place is right next to where Kyoto is/was on 33rd. I don't know if BJ is on the menu, wasn't really interested after meeting her. Seemed rushed and not really into it. Maybe she gets better after repeat visits, but finding out wasn't worth it to me.
YMMV