Re: Gossip in Melville

A private show means anything from a long sensuous session including fs, to taking you in a private room, extracting a couple hundred dollars, doing a little dance for you, and when you try to touch her, saying, "Oh sorry, no touching is allowed, that would be illegal."

The phrase YMMV was invented for "private show."

There's a little strip club in SF where you go in and pay money to see a girl do a show behind a glass booth. During the show she says, "For $100 (or whatever she thinks she can get) we can go in the private room in the back."

So naturally the guy says, oh yeah let's do that. She tells you to go leave the booth and give the $100 to the guy working there. You do that, and he leads you into the back, into a small room where there's another glass booth . . . and there's you girl.

That's right, the $100 private show is another glass booth room. Of course they get no repeat business, but this place has been burning tourists for years.

fish

billyS

Reign of Terror
Gossip

Hey Jazzik,
See my post below under "No sex in the CH......"
I think with the right girl F/S is definetly a possiblity.
I got jacked off in the downstairs room,125 for the room, which is really just a booth, and 100 tip. I really think bj is possible, expensive but possible.

Hey Bill...

She gave me her cell phone number if I ever wanted a private show outside the club. I don't know if that means her place, my place, or a hotel. Should I call her and inquire if she offers f/s?

You should call her and ask her very specific questions about what she's offering. I had the home phone number for a girl from Peepland on 42nd Street once, but I lost it before I could call her.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
my $.02

YES, you should call - but, be courtious and respectful, don't just assume she's a "whore"

A dancer at Score's and I hit it off one night, she slipped me a phone number, told me to call and lo and behold it was her home number - not a cell, beeper or neighborhood gas station - it was her home # - she actually enjoyed my comany as a woman and wanted to continue that as a lady (with the fringe benefits)

She was/is TOTALLY hot - in fact, she was one of the gals on the Howard Stern episode where the English-guy hypnotised the girls on the show...

Great gal !