Rantings of an Arrogant Sock Puppet

I haven't been here since the spring. I really enjoy this place. I get treated like royalty. I usually pick my girl Natasha but I've had a few of the others. They love me. This might sound cocky but I'm good looking and in great shape and we'll endowed so when they see me, they go crazy. When I only ask for a HE or just a BJ, they get disappointed & ask why. Let's just say they get hot and bothered while they rub me and can't help themselves. I tell them I don't have enough $$. Being that I'm almost a regular, they don't mind altho they do tell me to bring more $$ next time. Also, besides being BIG, I'm well groomed and trimmed so they don't hesitate going down on me without a condom without me asking altho I never cum in their mouth. I do believe they need some new meat in there. Another brunette wouldn't hurt. Usually only blondes in there. Next time I go, I'm going to ask if they'll do anal. I wish I can go weekly there instead of every 4 or 5 months.

I haven't been here since the spring. I really enjoy this place. I get treated like royalty. I usually pick my girl Natasha but I've had a few of the others. They love me. This might sound cocky but I'm good looking and in great shape and we'll endowed so when they see me, they go crazy. When I only ask for a HE or just a BJ, they get disappointed & ask why. Let's just say they get hot and bothered while they rub me and can't help themselves. I tell them I don't have enough $$. Being that I'm almost a regular, they don't mind altho they do tell me to bring more $$ next time. Also, besides being BIG, I'm well groomed and trimmed so they don't hesitate going down on me without a condom without me asking altho I never cum in their mouth. I do believe they need some new meat in there. Another brunette wouldn't hurt. Usually only blondes in there. Next time I go, I'm going to ask if they'll do anal. I wish I can go weekly there instead of every 4 or 5 months.
This could very well be one of the most arrogant things I've ever read on an internet forum.

At my old favorite AMP I got treated liked royalty too, and it had nothing to do with my looks or how big my dick was, it was because I was a regular and treated them well. Did I get more because I was a regular there and was nice and treated them well? Yes. Did I come on here and start waving my dick around with my first post? No.

Oh, and in case you couldn't grasp it already, I think you're being VERY cocky.

hahaha, "almost a regular" that shows up every "4 or 5 months" mirror mirror on the wall.

Holy shit I laughed so hard at that post that my drink came flowing out of my nose. Fucking classic!!!!!
Dude we all know you're an ugly, fat, hairy disgusting motherfucker lol
So you told us all this thinking we'd be jealous, impressed, envious, or what?
These are money hungry hookers you're talking about
Money talks, bullshit walks! They don't give a fuck about you. The only face they care about is the dead president on the front
Thanks for the laugh tho

hahaha, "almost a regular" that shows up every "4 or 5 months" mirror mirror on the wall.
I couldn't even finish the post to see that last sentence. I don't even remember a provider's face if I haven't seen them in a month or so...

Holy shit I laughed so hard at that post that my drink came flowing out of my nose. Fucking classic!!!!!
Dude we all know you're an ugly, fat, hairy disgusting motherfucker lol
So you told us all this thinking we'd be jealous, impressed, envious, or what?
These are money hungry hookers you're talking about
Money talks, bullshit walks! They don't give a fuck about you. The only face they care about is the dead president on the front
Thanks for the laugh tho
Dead presidents talk more then living mongers lol

LatinLover, no wonder they're unimpressed with my massive foot long, thick dick when I go there! Gotta find me some other Latin MILF's who you haven't "frequented"..........:eek:

Sorry fellas,I was just being honest. But I can also see where I probably rubbed you guys the wrong way. Got off on the wrong foot. I was simply telling you my experience. But I will say this, we can show up 1 day and go up the stairs & each pick a chick so you can see for yourself I'm not fat, hairy and ugly. But I'm not showing you guys the goods, lol. Sorry...anyways, I'm not trying to piss anyone off anymore. I would like to know if there are any in westbury. I never knew about the one across from Rite Aid. any details?

Sorry fellas,I was just being honest. But I can also see where I probably rubbed you guys the wrong way. Got off on the wrong foot. I was simply telling you my experience. But I will say this, we can show up 1 day and go up the stairs & each pick a chick so you can see for yourself I'm not fat, hairy and ugly. But I'm not showing you guys the goods, lol. Sorry...anyways, I'm not trying to piss anyone off anymore. I would like to know if there are any in westbury. I never knew about the one across from Rite Aid. any details?
For shits and mostly giggles I went back and re-read your post It wasn't a review of any of the girls or the place, it was all about how great you are. Did you really think any of us give a shit whether your big or tiny, ugly or good looking?
When people praise themselves the way you did on an anonymous board , people will think the opposite which is what everyone on here thought of your post
Just give a review of the girls and the establishment and leave out your own personal assessment of yourself. You'll get a lot less laughs and a lot more respect
Also I have no interest in going upstairs and seeing what you look like. I like chicks not men!

If they're not enthusiastic, looks play a part...no matter how much you $$ you have...if you can bang them for alot less, it says something...once again, I'm speaking from my experiences. As for my review, like I said before, they're great. The massages & the sessions. Have yet to have a bad one. There the ones wanting to make conversation & going the extra mile without asking. Good luck next time fellas. I could care less whoever laughed and getting respect on here. Seriously? As if it matters. None of us are ever going to meet or hang out.

So I should assume that most of the hookers that you're banging become NP4P wih u?
Which is great cuz you don't have to pay for it

Dude I'm busting your balls because you made it easy with that silly post about yourself. Chill out
A solid review is when you're talking about the Girl and not yourself. thats all

I do admit, after reading the responses and going back to reread my first post, I do come off arrogant. I did apologize in my following one. And you guys did teach me something. It should be about the girls, not me...lesson learned

Arrogant yes, but who is worse this guy or that guy who admires himself in the mirror, flexing his muscles while being serviced after an intense gym workout?