Quick Philly Visit

Recently visited Philly for a Saturday...arriving 11am and leaving 9pm...Wanted to sample the wares...Surprised how little is posted here. About five years ago visited on business trip and was able to glean leads from this forum...but not so this time.

So, searched CL and backpage...Tried amp Pink near convention center. Pleasant, reasonably priced experience. K-girl name Nora was my girl, claimed to be 29 but probably 35-ish. Pretty, 34-C's, good shape, silky black hair. Long table shower, plenty of attention to the critical areas. Back to the room -- completely private, lockable door. massage table was size of twin size bed and against the war...typical sign in my experience in Korean place that massage is not primary activity. Some lfk bakc in room, she asks if I wanna make love. I pretend to be surprised, but i do mention that korean pussy is my favorite. Anyway she strips for me, bbbj with ball licking sucking. Trimmed pussy, very wet, permitted digital insertion in every hole i tried, mish, doggie, cg. Thorough clean up...damage $60 for house, 120 tip for fs.

I'd return on future trip.

Hmmm.

Recently visited Philly for a Saturday...arriving 11am and leaving 9pm...Wanted to sample the wares...Surprised how little is posted here. About five years ago visited on business trip and was able to glean leads from this forum...but not so this time.

So, searched CL and backpage...Tried amp Pink near convention center. Pleasant, reasonably priced experience. K-girl name Nora was my girl, claimed to be 29 but probably 35-ish. Pretty, 34-C's, good shape, silky black hair. Long table shower, plenty of attention to the critical areas. Back to the room -- completely private, lockable door. massage table was size of twin size bed and against the war...typical sign in my experience in Korean place that massage is not primary activity. Some lfk bakc in room, she asks if I wanna make love. I pretend to be surprised, but i do mention that korean pussy is my favorite. Anyway she strips for me, bbbj with ball licking sucking. Trimmed pussy, very wet, permitted digital insertion in every hole i tried, mish, doggie, cg. Thorough clean up...damage $60 for house, 120 tip for fs.

I'd return on future trip.
I'm actually headed there for business this weekend. You say "pink"?? did you search for that in CL or are they a known amp?