Question for RosarioWD

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by rosarioWD
Thanks billy,I have checked into the whole Juliana thing & I think it is like the old game of telephone.You tell one person something and by the time it makes it to the next 3 or 4 people it is completely different from the original.If you were dissed it was not intentional.
Rosario, I wish it were that simple. I recieved a very disturbing ****** tonight from Lawyer101. It seems he has been talking about me with the girls again. Long story short he says two people associated with the club want to "get me". He has also shown some girls reviews I supposedly wrote on another board. Now those girls are mad at me. One of them I had intended to see tonight and I was oblivious to this whole thing till after I got home. I wonder how much of what L101 is telling me is true. If it is I will have to stay away from CB for my own personal safety. Or is this some more of the "phone tag" stuff.

Billy,
I hope you get banned for starting this shit up again.
When are you going to stop with all the lies?

For the record, I never e--mailed Billy about anything.

an answer for Billy S

Originally posted by billyS
Rosario, I wish it were that simple. I recieved a very disturbing ****** tonight from Lawyer101. It seems he has been talking about me with the girls again. Long story short he says two people associated with the club want to "get me". He has also shown some girls reviews I supposedly wrote on another board. Now those girls are mad at me. One of them I had intended to see tonight and I was oblivious to this whole thing till after I got home. I wonder how much of what L101 is telling me is true. If it is I will have to stay away from CB for my own personal safety. Or is this some more of the "phone tag" stuff.
I saw your other post before it was deleted.Now reading this post is quite upseting for several resons.When any customer comes into our establishment they are treated with courtesy and respect and I don't think you would disagree.I think this is just another case of someone trying to spread untrue rumors about our club.For the record nobody associated with us would have said that and nobody wants to get you .STOP watching those Sopranos reruns will you.

Last edited: