Question about CL girls w4m section

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
There are 2 common models for affiliate marketing:

Pay per join and revshare. With the first the affiliate gets a one time payment for someone joining - note that this payment is usually much higher than the initial sign up price for the website. You may have a site where the customer joins for $1 but the affiliate gets $80 per join payout. The idea is that the program will make money on automatic rebills.

In revshare the affiliate gets a percentage of every sale the customer buys on an ongoing basis.
Thanks for the clarification slinky. Yep thats what they said. Lol thanks again T!

Fake replies from CL to ad posted by you:

Will never put in the subject word or line that you specify in ad to weed out spam.
Replies will have "No subject.

Will reply with stuff like 'prove you are real by replying here - that would be a link or e-mail

Will have absolutely nothing to do with what your ad said.

E-mails - it's strange, but the fake ones have a period before the @. Like 'hornymom123.@gmail.com . (Can you see the dot/period? Fake)

Watch out for fake numbers.
------------------

Feel free to add to this list.

V

I've noticed that alot of cl ads come down quickly now. And not as many either.
They are being flagged, I think.

I also think that it's being flagged by the dude who spammed the heck out of the CL casual encounters section. His posts got flagged, so this is revenge, lol!

Two advantages:

1. The few ads that stay (or pre-flagged) are more likely to be real.

2. Your own carefully worded ad gets more real responses.

V

That guy was relentless.

Would post random pics of women, obviously fake, with gmail and Yahoo addresses.

Probably living off the 2c a click income. Cluttered the place.

Flagged out for now, creeping back with some newer ads.

V

Every once in a while, there is a diamond in the rough....

I saw an ad on CL about 2 months ago. Super cute blonde face pic. She put the ad up few weeks before Xmas and she was really down on both her luck and life.. she put her number in without the area code... and gave no indication of where she lived. You can tell she was definitely not the pro.

She didn’t lie about her age, name or where she came from. I found her immediately on Facebook. She just split up with the fiancée just a few weeks before and she was forced to move back home ( it was all on FB)..

Took like a week and a half to meet. Took her Xmas shopping for her kids. And now she’s my mistress... She even got back together with the fiancée.. which is a relief for me. Because that puts us on an even playing field. The sex is off the hook... as in locking ourselves in a motel room for the entire day and going 3-4 rounds (no holes left untouched) before we have to shower and go home to our significant others...

The moral of the story.. if you’re persistent and weed out all the fake BS. There are some really good finds to be had....

Name starts with a D?

Which town is your UTR from?

Folks, steveoo said it exactly right. Persist.

Put some ads of your own.

Added a 4th to my UTR rotation.

V
Name starts with an L and the town starts with an W....

It was one ad that was put up on a Saturday Morning. And it was gone by noon...

She actually used one of her FB pics.... As un-pro as you can get... It took over a week of convincing her that I was sane and not out to kill her . But that’s exactly what I was looking for...

Only con is that she’s really mentally unstable and fragile.... But after complimenting her on her beauty and paying attention to her, she becomes putty in your hands....

I saw an ad on CL about 2 months ago. Super cute blonde face pic. She put the ad up few weeks before Xmas and she was really down on both her luck and life.. she put her number in without the area code... and gave no indication of where she lived. You can tell she was definitely not the pro.

She didn’t lie about her age, name or where she came from. I found her immediately on Facebook. She just split up with the fiancée just a few weeks before and she was forced to move back home ( it was all on FB)..

Took like a week and a half to meet. Took her Xmas shopping for her kids. And now she’s my mistress... She even got back together with the fiancée.. which is a relief for me. Because that puts us on an even playing field. The sex is off the hook... as in locking ourselves in a motel room for the entire day and going 3-4 rounds (no holes left untouched) before we have to shower and go home to our significant others...

The moral of the story.. if you’re persistent and weed out all the fake BS. There are some really good finds to be had....
Name starts with an L and the town starts with an W....

It was one ad that was put up on a Saturday Morning. And it was gone by noon...

She actually used one of her FB pics.... As un-pro as you can get... It took over a week of convincing her that I was sane and not out to kill her . But that’s exactly what I was looking for...

Only con is that she’s really mentally unstable and fragile.... But after complimenting her on her beauty and paying attention to her, she becomes putty in your hands....
Shit man. Congrats on the find! Best part is, she's back with the fiance'! Talk about hitting the jackpot! And this was under casual encounters? Or w4m?

Tonto25

Zero Credibility

Thats how i found my utr..every blue moon something pops up. T!

Good to see you back in the saddle.