question about car date

i called a girl from cl and asked about a ride with her, but she isnt reviewed here..im a little nervous about it because i dont want to be set up, but it is also because im new to this.. i know its not a lot of details, but she did say "oh a bj is 60". is there anything i can do to be extra cautious while going to her, or is it not the way to go? i apologize if this is the wrong section, just looking for someone with experience to steer me in the right direction on this one. thanks in advance

I would be leery of anyone quoting an act of sex for a price. And you want to meet in a car?

You might want to tell your friends you might be leaving on an unexpected vacation if you do, just to be sure your plants are cared for and such while you are away on vacation lol

I would be leery of anyone quoting an act of sex for a price. And you want to meet in a car?

You might want to tell your friends you might be leaving on an unexpected vacation if you do, just to be sure your plants are cared for and such while you are away on vacation lol
car dates are very common in NYC. Many of the streetwalkers went to CL over the years, but they still do what they know best, car dates.

thanks for the info..i think i will play it safe and not go for it, she kept asking me if im a cop but it obviously doesnt mean she isnt one.

on another note i was searching for a girl named passion, but saw that noone posted about her here.. are there any other sites i can check for reviews? i know of *** and lierotic. thanks again