Queensbury 347-656-8088

I have to be honest and say that Tina was a great provider, she was very sweet and caring doing her best to keep me happy, she went as far as letting me rub her for free, I played with her big tits and her ass, they were not in the best shape because of her age, but nothing too bad to make your dick limp, and I worked her pussy so good she kissed me and asked me to eat her out, she put her pussy in my face and had me eat it like groceries

She gave me an anal massage with the tug and made me cum, I know, she didn't give me a BJ despite me eating her out, she said that my dick was too big and she wouldn't be able to fit it in her mouth, but that next time she would make it up to me in spades. Definitely just a strategy to get me to come again, but I will take the ego boost, besides I wanna see how far she is willing to actually go.

Called and Asian gal said “are you a cop?” Kind of a good sign. But wouldn't tell me pricing and texted me an addy that’s 3.5 hours north of the city.

Called and Asian gal said “are you a cop?” Kind of a good sign. But wouldn't tell me pricing and texted me an addy that’s 3.5 hours north of the city.
Kind of a good sign you say.

And you don't think an UC decoy would start the conversation asking "are you a cop" ?

When the john answers "no"' the next question to him would be "What are you looking for", hoping that the answer would be a specific solicitation.

Kind of a good sign you say.

And you don't think an UC decoy would start the conversation asking "are you a cop" ?

When the john answers "no"' the next question to him would be "What are you looking for", hoping that the answer would be a specific solicitation.
Good point! I never mention extra services on a phone call though - just asking for a nice massage session.

Amy is her name 80 / 1hr +60 Tip

Called for appointment and they said they have walk in opening, cute lady, slim build about mid 20s. They didn't seem busy so no wait for a room. about 5 min after she comes back to the room. Massage was decent, nothing crazy. On the flip she asked for tip so I agreed. Didn't get more than just the basic HJ. If I was back in the area i would return and see what else if offered.