Queens Ukrainian

They advertise in NY Magazine. Forest Hills & Whitestone.
I called Forest HIlls. 2 call system.
Was not given a choice but the girl (Dina) looked asian but spoke russian,
Got a table shower and great massage. It was $50 --40min, $70 hour w/ table shower.
Extras HR topless $70, Nude $200
took the topless.she had a great body, played with he breasts. Great release.

When I left got a code#. Specai is 11 vists 12th free and so is your birthday w/ 3 prior visits.
I would go back.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
For Your Info!

Siberia is part of Russia. Most Siberians have Asian features- hence they speak Russian!

[Edited by Carl M on 08-03-2001 at 12:17 PM]

So they're like Jahnn's ice cream parlor in Queens?

You get a free ice cream sunday on your birthday there.

Damn, all I got was a dinner.

You can get FS at some places like Ruby's/Jane's for about the same amount of money, and some of them actually give you a massage.

No, I haven't been there.

True. I mean, I admit I'm a little out of the loop in terms of the "massage" scene (haven't had one in about 6 months), but I certainly would think that you could have an hour-long nude massage with HR for absolute tops no more than $150.

Of course, add in another $150 and you can have decent FS.

Originally posted by HAPPY GUY
True. I mean, I admit I'm a little out of the loop in terms of the "massage" scene (haven't had one in about 6 months), but I certainly would think that you could have an hour-long nude massage with HR for absolute tops no more than $150.

Of course, add in another $150 and you can have decent FS.
HP anything over $+ at a MP is overpriced especially considering the odds of having a memorable experience are iffy at best. If you know it'll cost you about $$$ then there are a few places that offer F/S and a memorable massage to boot, Nicole Rio (NY) being one of them.

Peace Out
C

Asian features

mcheck, Carl

and not just Siberia. lots of people in former soviet central asia , like kazakhstan , have east asian features , and they mostly speak russian as a second language or even a first lang.

ER

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Correct ER!

In World War 2 Winter 1941 The Germans were 20 miles from taking Moscow and the Russians utilized about 40 divisions of fresh troops in a counter offensive- who were these troops- but of course Siberian and Far East Russian troops- over 80% whose features were oriental. The Germans originally thought the Russians were using Chinese volunteers, but they were indeed Siberian and Far East Russian peoples!