queens strip clubs

goldfingers is two blocks from wiggles (QB & LIE). the one at 50th used to be naked city, but it's now gone. only other thing in that area is honeys.

honey's is more of a strip bar than a club. they did have this way too sexy strawberry blond working there last winter, who wore granny glasses and looked like the girl in the hot 4 teacher video. she was a bartender who danced once a month or so.....i was going there every weekind for two months trying to woo her. i finally got her to leave with me, got her into my car, drove her home fooled around with her for a bit......then i met this amazing girl the following week who made me forget about her, and i never called her.

i haven't been back to honey's since.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
honey's is more of a strip bar than a club......

Actually, last I heard Honey's is not even a STRIP Bar. It is a Bikini bar due to the Rudy zoning - its in a residential nabe, with houses, church & school all close by. I used to live about a block away when it still was a topless place - wasn't good even then. Dancers are behind the bar and when they're not dancing they usually hang out at the bar with the regulars. I've heard they recently added a lap dance area upstairs - but still, bikini only. I haven't checked it out since. The bartenders were usually hotter than the dancers. Last time I was there (about 2 yrs. ago) it seemed to have been taken over by Russian girls - only a few of my lovely Latinas remaining. Again, I don't know if this has changed. There are better clubs in the area running the gamut from real sleazy - Dumbartons II, Nickle's, to okay for Queens - Citiscapes, Scandals, Runway 69 (all nude - now renamed Goldfinger something), to the wanna be Manhattan-type Gentlemen's Clubs - Goldfingers proper, and now a former neighborhood place , Gallaghers, is going in the gent club direction with the opening of Gallagers 2000. Oh yea - let's not forget the worst rip off of all Wiggle's. I do miss Naked City and most of all Pennywhistle.

Port O Call on woodhaven and atlantic? i thought they were long closed down.

honeys is a bikini bar now. they have a little open room right there in the back of the bar.

honeys

Honey's aint bad for a strip club. Very friendly dancers who frequently give you one-on-one attention at the bar without asking for tips or constantly offering to go in the back.

In the back I had some pretty good times, not as great as some other places... but more groping and grinding than your average strip club.

If anyone recalls a place called WILEYS, the best hole in the wall strip club ever. On 94th and 31st Ave Corona. Was a biker joint but people of all kind, white collar blue collar and from far away would go hang there. Lap dance were a buck, all the feel up n insertion can be had for the street savy dude. Brings back memories of what a club should be... just boys having fun n don't break the bank.
Old days

they just opened a new place on queens blvd 2-3 mileswest of queens plaza.i dont partake anymore.
Not my cup of tea as getting a lapdance wth a 300lb bouncer watching just kills the mood