Q Palm Beach Spa 347-348-9185 Midtown Manhattan

Yi-Yi

A few years back I went to this address and had a meh experience. Can't remember if I got a HJ or BJ or FS. That's how bad it was. I noticed a sign and an "Open" neon light in the window recently and decided to investigate. I Googled the address and got a few wrong numbers, so I had to inconspicuously look up at the window and type in the number and call. Easy enough.

I go in and up the stairs. Yi-Yi greets me - I spoke to her on the phone. She appears to be Chinese. It is very dark and she leads me to a room which is also very dark, but clean and recently renovated. I ask for 30 minutes, give her the HF and she exits. I get undressed and lay face down on the table. She comes back and I ask for hot towel. She gets one and we chat a bit as I am toweling off.

This "spa" is 2 months old. Very clean and new. Small space but efficiently planned. There are maybe 2 rooms and a curtained off area, which I wasn't sure what was going on back there. No shower. This used to be a "dirty suck fuck place" according to Yi-Yi. I was hoping it would be one of those.

Anyway, the massage was decent. Medium strength and she knows how to massage. Too much oil even though I said a little bit. Yi-Yi says they do manscaping as well. You can get a massage and a shave. I hope they turn the lights on for the manscaping. Hot towel to wipe some of the oil off and I flip and she place a pillow under my head. She looks at my pubic hair and comments that I should come back and get a shave. She pushes and stretches me and then says all done.

I have to ask for the HJ finish. I offer a donation and she says usually it is the same as the HF. Next time I say. So, she oils me up and she does a pretty good job. Only OTC allowed on her butt. A little too fast and strong for me at the end, but there is something to be said about a good old fashioned (South Park, anyone?). Yi-Yi tells me to be quiet and points to the wall - adjacent room, but I couldn't hear anything - so maybe the walls are thin?

Yi-Yi is in her 40s. Maybe 5'-3". Chunky. Very talkative and nice. She should me some winter hats that her friend made - which she sells on site.

50/40 for a decent massage and old fashioned. There was one other provider working there, but I did not see her. Recommend for a low cost alternative and decent time. If anyone goes for the manscaping/massage, please let us know!

pokler

Power Bottom
Yi-Yi

A few years back I went to this address and had a meh experience. Can't remember if I got a HJ or BJ or FS. That's how bad it was. I noticed a sign and an "Open" neon light in the window recently and decided to investigate. I Googled the address and got a few wrong numbers, so I had to inconspicuously look up at the window and type in the number and call. Easy enough.

I go in and up the stairs. Yi-Yi greets me - I spoke to her on the phone. She appears to be Chinese. It is very dark and she leads me to a room which is also very dark, but clean and recently renovated. I ask for 30 minutes, give her the HF and she exits. I get undressed and lay face down on the table. She comes back and I ask for hot towel. She gets one and we chat a bit as I am toweling off.

This "spa" is 2 months old. Very clean and new. Small space but efficiently planned. There are maybe 2 rooms and a curtained off area, which I wasn't sure what was going on back there. No shower. This used to be a "dirty suck fuck place" according to Yi-Yi. I was hoping it would be one of those.

Anyway, the massage was decent. Medium strength and she knows how to massage. Too much oil even though I said a little bit. Yi-Yi says they do manscaping as well. You can get a massage and a shave. I hope they turn the lights on for the manscaping. Hot towel to wipe some of the oil off and I flip and she place a pillow under my head. She looks at my pubic hair and comments that I should come back and get a shave. She pushes and stretches me and then says all done.

I have to ask for the HJ finish. I offer a donation and she says usually it is the same as the HF. Next time I say. So, she oils me up and she does a pretty good job. Only OTC allowed on her butt. A little too fast and strong for me at the end, but there is something to be said about a good old fashioned (South Park, anyone?). Yi-Yi tells me to be quiet and points to the wall - adjacent room, but I couldn't hear anything - so maybe the walls are thin?

Yi-Yi is in her 40s. Maybe 5'-3". Chunky. Very talkative and nice. She should me some winter hats that her friend made - which she sells on site.

50/40 for a decent massage and old fashioned. There was one other provider working there, but I did not see her. Recommend for a low cost alternative and decent time. If anyone goes for the manscaping/massage, please let us know!

Good info. Now I know where to go to get the hair off my balls and ass. I'll get even more rim jobs with hairless ass. Reminds me of Song Sung on 62cd and Lex.

What is HF?

pokler

Power Bottom
Good info. Now I know where to go to get the hair off my balls and ass. I'll get even more rim jobs with hairless ass. Reminds me of Song Sung on 62cd and Lex.

What is HF?
I finally made it there today. Called for appointment for hair removal. Need some grooming for my weekend double with my two Chinese NYU students one of which just started to rim me.

Walk in and told her no massage just hair removal. She said $60 for each part of body.
Told her let's do the front first and take hair off my dick and balls. ( forget her name )
Starts with electric razor. Once done she oils me up and uses a regular bic shaving razor. It felt great getting balls and junk oiled. The razor across the balls was even better.
After this I told her let's do my ass. She tells me to " get like dog".
So I go on all 4's. A most familiar position. She oils my butt crack and proceeds to use razor. Felt so damn good. Took a feel when done and I'm smooth as a baby.
I make the universal gesture for HJ and asks if she does this. She says no but next time get massage too and massage girl will do. All in 120 and gave 40 tip .

Great find @manfrenjensten !!
Will go back monthly and track any improvement on rim jobs I get now that I am finally hairless .

I was there yesterday too! I saw Yi Yi again. I asked her if she was the only one working and she said the other girl was busy. This was around 5pm.

I went for the HH and got a strong TM and didn’t have to ask for the finish. She just asked if I wanted my whole body released.

50/40 all in

Need some grooming for my weekend double with my two Chinese NYU students one of which just started to rim me. .
where did you find them? SA/SB?

pokler

Power Bottom
I was there yesterday too! I saw Yi Yi again. I asked her if she was the only one working and she said the other girl was busy. This was around 5pm.

I went for the HH and got a strong TM and didn’t have to ask for the finish. She just asked if I wanted my whole body released.

50/40 all in

where did you find them? SA/SB?
I went 8pm and spent about 70min there.

My girl was a plump looking lady about 40. Maybe it was Yi Yi?

My girls I find in SA. Saturday I'll give them 500 each for 4.5 hours.
With room it $1400. That's $311 per hour , 50% discount to AMP doubles.
Yes they go down on each other .

I went here 2 weeks ago and got shaved. I asked for a bikini and should've just asked for my balls to be shaved. Anyway, Yi Yi did a good. job. No release after the shave, however. So, I got the massage combo with the shave for 100/45. It's 80/shave alone. I opted for the release first and skipped the massage altogether. I think it's just Yi Yi who works here. I have never seen another provider. Still recommended.