Putnam/Dutchess County Amps

Hope I'm not over stepping as a new member here, But I see Spa's in this area posted in Westchester threads.
I don't get around like I used to but I'll review my local basic spot.
VN Foot Spa- Mahopac 845-630-7393 Provider- Coco
This girl is a keeper, about 25yrs old, NICE pair of C's. Not really pretty or thin, but fit and sweet with long brown hair and ok English. I've seen her 3 times now and the 1st 2 times I asked for 30 minutes front only and slow. Her hands are amazing and she really gets into the slow tease, she'll get her face close and blow (like a candle lol). She allowed all my roaming hands otc and breasts out to fondle. Pulled her in to kiss/suck them and she was resistant but ok. Have to keep pushing her hand away not to climax before I want to. Unrushed gentle clean up and a little massage on shoulders/neck to finish up. $50hh house/ $60 tip

Moon Blue Spa- Tiffany 929-511-3555 Carmel, NY in Shoprite shopping center 150 RT52. They respond and set appointments well via text. Formerly Mei Spa next to movie theater. Before seeing BP ads I found this spot in general "spa hunt" googling, so I went in blind. I love not knowing what to expect lol. Good thing I brought my wallet! Tiffany led me to a room, no ts offered. She was Chinese, about 35 and nice looking wearing a tight top and shorts. Long hair, fit body and I sensed she was a pro. The facsimile of a massage confirmed for me her specialty was something else. I'd laid $100 on the table while getting undressed, she checked it while I was face down. Some tease and flip and she said $140. Now I still didn't know what services would follow so I stayed firm on $100. She got naked and started a bbbj after cleaning. She had both holes lubed and ready as confirmed by my fingers. So I think she will do anal. Very good performance but our (my) communication was poor and she stopped and got on top to cover and slip it in! Was a little shocked as I'd walked in not even sure if basic service happened here lol. She rode me a while and finished with covered bj, very nice. She never whined about the money so I gave her another $40 before leaving $70/$140. Going back soon.

New Ease Spa formerly Easy Spa 2419 NY RT 82, Lagrangeville 845-293-8206 Provider- Sissy
This is out in the sticks but not far from me. I'd read some promising reviews somewhere and wanted to see for myself. Spa in a small strip mall, had a bust 4 years ago. Sissy is probably Chinese, decent English, not awful looking, thick not fat, wearing pants & top. Big breasts, D+ for sure. Opted for the hour at $65 since I drove a bit to visit and actually needed a good massage. No shower there I'm pretty sure. Asked for strong and she starts a pretty erratic rub, I've had worse so I'm hoping something good is coming later. Nope! No tease, I even propped a leg up for better access and nada. So hoping still with the flip and then she says "Finished- times up". I turn my head and say "No turn over??". Before she answers I flip covered still with towel lol. She murmured something and then took the towel and touched very not excited junior haha! Touching allowed otc only but I want that enormous tit in hand someday! Not easy for me to pop in these circumstances but massaging her vag otc was getting her wet and horny for sure so I managed to erupt just thinking of her. I did like her but doubt I'll be back. $65/ $50
I'm really hoping for some thread activity here besides me. I know the guys are here onsite maybe enjoying watching old Bob talk to himself lol.

Red Mills Spa, Rt 6N, Mahopac 845-413-9374
I got lazy and stopped in for I think my 4th visit here, it's on my way home from the gym. Little spa in a strip of stores, opened about 5yrs ago and doesn't get much attention. Same Chinese girl there every time. I've yet to ask her name and I'm not sure why, she's nice but pretty chubby. Usually I just go for 30 minutes front only and soft & slow. Today she may have misunderstood me and told me (after undressing me) that I was very tight and needed massage. She said "face down" and I complied lol. In the past I didn't think much of her massage, today I think she was determined to change my mind and she did. Good effort, she worked me over pretty good. I don't do much return touching, not into chubby girls and she's solo with open door here so I've kept that in mind. A little soft tease for balls, butt and shaft and I flipped knowing time was short. She does bbbj cim for me since my 2nd visit and it's good, she aims to please but hasn't stayed for the full deposit yet. Then the dash to the bathroom to gag and wash her mouth lol and return with hot towel. She's asked for $100 before and I've caved but told her today I get a lot more (clothes off) for that at the other spas and she agreed to $80 tip today. Not a bad deal.
House $45 half/ tipped $80

Have you tried the spa on Stoneleigh-maybe an 1/8 of a mile from Moon?
Yes kind of? Sunny Spa, awesome location. I went a bit after they opened, hadn't seen any ad's and had no clue of the menu so I didn't lay any C note out to clue them my intentions and had a 5/10 girl give a 5/10 massage and was offered hj only which was a 5/10 lol. I see the ads, may be accurate full menu but idk. I do know they advertise HARD like 2x a day on some sites. That makes me wary. Wish Moon Blue had that location, where they are is a disaster waiting to happen.

Moon Blue Spa- Ada 929-511-3555 Carmel Hamlet, NY
This is my go to spa. My most recent dream was Ada. She had a bit different look, blonde hair, taller, slim/athletic, A's. So very pretty, young/20's, performance was great, just was not into kissing. Its been mentioned that its in a strip mall and its not ideal, but they do have something others dont, any tips are TIPS. So you go for a massage for house fee, no negotiation, and things just happen. At the end of the session, you tip for a great massage. I think this is a much safer way for all of us, you just need some trust. Trust to deliver. Trust not to skip out. IMHO, a fair tip for a great time is 1.4. And that is fair.

The competition...Sunny Spa, I have not been in a while but the previous review said it all, private location, meh girl and service, and very aggressive ads, too aggressive, to the point of hurting the hobby. What every happened to "being on the down low". Emperor had aggressive ads for a while with dual shops, Mahopac and Yonkers. Their ads are missing lately.

Moon Blue Spa- Ada 929-511-3555 Carmel Hamlet, NY
This is my go to spa. My most recent dream was Ada. She had a bit different look, blonde hair, taller, slim/athletic, A's. So very pretty, young/20's, performance was great, just was not into kissing. Its been mentioned that its in a strip mall and its not ideal, but they do have something others dont, any tips are TIPS. So you go for a massage for house fee, no negotiation, and things just happen. At the end of the session, you tip for a great massage. I think this is a much safer way for all of us, you just need some trust. Trust to deliver. Trust not to skip out. IMHO, a fair tip for a great time is 1.4. And that is fair.

The competition...Sunny Spa, I have not been in a while but the previous review said it all, private location, meh girl and service, and very aggressive ads, too aggressive, to the point of hurting the hobby. What every happened to "being on the down low". Emperor had aggressive ads for a while with dual shops, Mahopac and Yonkers. Their ads are missing lately.
Nice! Maybe a policy change about tips since I was there. Much safer for providers but they always get jerks that don't tip right.

Thank you for the reviews. All these places in Putnam County begin as legit massage and then a few months or years later change management. Two sheriffs ago made a big deal out of closing these places down. Sheriffs in Putnam County are the main law enforcement and the sheriff is an elected official. As the county has turned to the left, it seems to have become more tolerant of minor "crimes". I was actually surprised when I went to Emperor in Mahopac expecting a very good massage and hope for a tug, (only one of the girls did this in all my visits). I have chronic pain and actually look for legit massage places. My last visit, the place wasn't as clean and the girls were different, I was completely surprised when the girl offered me full service. I didn't have the money, as I was not expecting it. On the other hand there is a place in Hopewell junction on 52 that I visited and was pleasantly surprised when Lucy agreed to f/s and seemed very excited. Immediately she began making out with me before a price was even agreed upon. She kept telling me we had to be quiet. It was one of my more exciting encounters.

Thank you for the reviews. All these places in Putnam County begin as legit massage and then a few months or years later change management. Two sheriffs ago made a big deal out of closing these places down. Sheriffs in Putnam County are the main law enforcement and the sheriff is an elected official. As the county has turned to the left, it seems to have become more tolerant of minor "crimes". I was actually surprised when I went to Emperor in Mahopac expecting a very good massage and hope for a tug, (only one of the girls did this in all my visits). I have chronic pain and actually look for legit massage places. My last visit, the place wasn't as clean and the girls were different, I was completely surprised when the girl offered me full service. I didn't have the money, as I was not expecting it. On the other hand there is a place in Hopewell junction on 52 that I visited and was pleasantly surprised when Lucy agreed to f/s and seemed very excited. Immediately she began making out with me before a price was even agreed upon. She kept telling me we had to be quiet. It was one of my more exciting encounters.
For a great legit, Lisa's Peaceful Spa Mahopac. I too have a bad back.

Moon Blue - 929-511-3555
Last 4 sessions were good. Definitely Will repeat for more.
House fee - 60, FS - 120
Bella. Cute face, Late 30's, Body. Ok, LFK, FIV, Titte play, CBJ, FS, Cuddles. Good time.

Kiki. Cute face with mole on lower chin. Early 30's, Body. Average, BBBJ, No kissing, Titte play, FS. Good time and very friendly.​

I saw Lulu at Moon Blue last week. She’s got a classic face and a curvy body. She was pretty aggressive from the start. She grabbed my crotch upon entering the room, led me to ether shower where I got full body slide front and back with anal play and a blow job. After the shower and back in the room, she did not wait to get busy. I laid in my stomach and she gave me a full cat bath with rimming, and encouraged some face fucking when she raised my hips up. On the flip, she was open to every position, and I finished in standing mish. She was very responsive and a lot of fun. She has full c’s and a nice ass.
After clean up she gave me official massage and continued play, but no second round for me. The massage was Ok. She made an effort. She never asked for any donation. I will definitely be back to see her before she goes. I left 140. I would rank her skill set up there with Bella’s. It was one of my best trips to Moon Blue.